What did APC do to get banned? - Day of the Rake

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Solution
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.47.22 PM.png

APC's email:

Hey, I failed to see how what I said was that far off from what you said regarding deindexing. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact details on 2 year old cow drama for a lolcow like CRP I do not care about. I'm not a tech guy I don't know what deindexing means, I assume it means you can't find it on google?
No offense was meant to you and I wasn't trying to "undermine the site", why would I do that when I'm in the middle of making my longest OP ever and working on another 2?
Said this before and you still seem to not believe me that I'm not working against the site in anyway, I promise.

I just want to contribute to your site and I was bringing up history people don't know or...

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
I thought APC was just a Golden Shovel for info gathering and archives. Never would've guessed he had such history, let alone that he was taking snipes on a separate website or that he had such an M.O. for posting in threads. I also don't believe a guy who gathers so much info as he did didn't know what the actual facts were before he posted what he did.
I don't blame Null for the de-indexing offer either (I've been homeless before and if de-indexing a thread could've saved me I'd have done it instantly) though it's cool to see he never did it. Guy's been hounded heh in every way for sticking to his principals.

After listening to that Farms history stream detailing everything him and this site has gone through, I can imagine a post like that, especially from a guy he unbanned before, was twice as frustrating.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice--not gonna happen. Doggo leader did good here on multiple levels.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tbqh, yeah. i dont even remember seeing anything from dom until people down at the chuckle-fuck shack posted a large ass OP on him
At first they were just making fun of his retard opinions which is fine but now I feel like he's getting under their skin a little too much for it not to be cringe and gay.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whats the link to this dudes thread?
Doesn't currently exist, that I'm aware of. APC's halal has been a long time coming and now that he's perma'd (again lol) I hope someone will make it.
Is he even funny, though? It seems like the only things you can really say about the guy are that he cares way too much about American politics (despite not even being from this country), cares way too much what rando faggots on the Internet think of him, gets really mad about pointless shit, and he spends 100% of his waking hours on Kiwi Farms (or he used to, RIP). And sure, that's pathetic, but that description probably also describes most of us here (be honest) and doesn't really seem too milkable.

Last edited:

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
Is he even funny, though? It seems like the only things you can really say about the guy are that he cares way too much about American politics (despite not even being from this country), cares way too much what rando faggots on the Internet think of him, gets really mad about pointless shit, and he spends 100% of his waking hours on Kiwi Farms (or he used to, RIP). And sure, that's pathetic, but that description probably also describes most of us here (be honest) and doesn't really seem too milkable.
Spergs like APC leave footprints across the internet.

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was obsessed with Biden to the same degree as Greer and Taylor Swift. If he lived in America, I'm pretty sure he would have been visited by the Secret Service for fear he was planning to kidnap the old fart and hold him in his basement.

Doom and gloom

Professional tard wrangler.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly the fact he takes internet shitposting on a site like this is funny enough for me. There should be a place for KF users who are exceptional in their own way, he is one of many.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'd be a lolcow based on being triggered by people's responses.
If he lived in America, I'm pretty sure he would have been visited by the Secret Service for fear he was planning to kidnap the old fart and hold him in his basement.
Or called some random Black guy he knows "nigger" when they'd debate.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He could make a sock account and get verified.