What did APC do to get banned? - Day of the Rake

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Solution
Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.47.22 PM.png

APC's email:

Hey, I failed to see how what I said was that far off from what you said regarding deindexing. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact details on 2 year old cow drama for a lolcow like CRP I do not care about. I'm not a tech guy I don't know what deindexing means, I assume it means you can't find it on google?
No offense was meant to you and I wasn't trying to "undermine the site", why would I do that when I'm in the middle of making my longest OP ever and working on another 2?
Said this before and you still seem to not believe me that I'm not working against the site in anyway, I promise.

I just want to contribute to your site and I was bringing up history people don't know or...

Occam's Spork

kiwifarms.net
You know, on reflection, which I didn't do when I made that original drunken madpost about APC, I think I've at least figured out for me why the dude bothered me so much. The guy was simply obsessed with this place and the way he thought he fit in here, and also with his own overdriven self righteousness. At least on A&N, which is the main board I tend to read on here. And well, his post history there sorta speaks for itself, so I'm not gonna really go into that, it's still there for anyone who feels the desire to read it.

What got me is his notice me senpai bs and the way he would shit up userpages like a child when he felt even slightly wronged and try to get people to brigade against them, all while calling out the same behavior from the American "left" for lack of a better term. He's a hypocrite. He's also a narcissist, which I thought about calling him out over his eventual Trump hate. Like he was any better in that regard?

He could be genuinely funny, and also insightful. But I think once he found out he could bait people here, he just spiraled into his own online self, and pissed off enough people and finally, he just stuck a thorn in null's nuts, so he got banned.

I'm still glad he's gone, he could be annoying as fuck. But unless he soes something really lolworthy elsewhere, I personally don't think he deserves a thread. Sniping from kengle's site is just kinda sad.

Knight of the Rope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The hell is Onion Farms? I've heard of it mentioned a few times on here. Is it just a knockoff that houses the banned?
Basically, yes. Run by Kengle.

It's pretty much dead at this point because @SIGSEGV finally realized that Kengle was an autistic sped, and everyone that's not @SIGSEGV finally realized that @SIGSEGV was the only reason they were putting up with Kengle. The new haunt is here:

Rotollo 2

No problem here
kiwifarms.net
At least on A&N, which is the main board I tend to read on here.
That's your problem right there
He could be genuinely funny, and also insightful. But I think once he found out he could bait people here, he just spiraled into his own online self, and pissed off enough people and finally, he just stuck a thorn in null's nuts, so he got banned.
Honestly that was the best part of the guy, he got under everyone's skin equally and brought a sort of balance the place with his autism. Guy seemed like abit of skill check of whether or not you were a humorless husk of a poster (which no offense but alot of A&N is filled to the brim with but that's another topic).
TL;DR: "The banning of Arm Pit Cream and its consequences have been a disaster for the Kiwi race. The Lolcow-Kiwi system may survive or it may break down."
At least it has a theme that doesn't hurt my damn eyes

Rich Evans Apologist

And thanks for all the braps
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not our heccin secret clubhouserino

we were plotting some EPIC wins there. some real commando shit inbetween all our dilating and seething
which no offense but alot of A&N is filled to the brim with but that's another topic
humor is a part of globohomo sweattie, how is anyone going to save the west if they're not taking everything seriously all the time

Occam's Spork

kiwifarms.net
That's your problem right there

Honestly that was the best part of the guy, he got under everyone's skin equally and brought a sort of balance the place with his autism. Guy seemed like abit of skill check of whether or not you were a humorless husk of a poster (which no offense but alot of A&N is filled to the brim with but that's another topic).
TL;DR: "The banning of Arm Pit Cream and its consequences have been a disaster for the Kiwi race. The Lolcow-Kiwi system may survive or it may break down."
Maybe so. I happen to like the sort of humor or lack of it on A&N. That board just kind of is what it is. I disagree with some of the more right wing posters there, but I just really don't post much on this site at all. It's a good site, it's informative and quirky in it's own way, and lolcattle farming is not the biggest waste of time on the series of tubes by a long shot.

I don't know tho. I read around on the other various boards, and this place seems "big picture" like some of the original humor that was here back in 2015 when I started reading this place is drifting away. The lolcows are gonna lolcow, the drama between ppl here is still amusing, but for some reason it just doesn't feel the same to me. I have no idea why.

Using someone like APC as a litmus test for humor just seems lazy to me. He could be funny, sure, but mostly he just took this place entirely too seriously. That's really all I feel like saying about the subject.