What do guys here think of trans men? -

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
Just curious, I only know what I, a woman, think of trans women and their behaviour in general. I'd like to hear the other side of it.

Edit: cheers for all the answers. I'd also like to ask, is there ever a component of feeling insulted that they are basically doing blackface of your entire gender? I feel this way about MTFs for the most part, even the HSTS are mostly benign but still seem to be attention seekers just parodying us. But I have no idea if it's true in reverse.

Last edited:

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
Even bigger failures than heterosexual, female identifying white women, if that's possible.

I'd go with women who have suffered a great deal of abuse or mental illness, and unfortunately end up going down that road. Sad really. They still have ostensibly female minds and psychology, so if fucking them is off the table, I could hardly imagine myself maintaining any kind of platonic relationship either.

They don't exist to me.

Mr. Bung

Silence pleb!
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that really bothers me about FTM is when one claims to be a "pregnant man" or makes the media as a pregnant man. You were born with a womb and that's why you can get pregnant, an impossibility for anyone born male. Otherwise I don't think they come across as cringy as many MTF.

As far as "male black face," the best example I can think of is how commercials commonly portray the man as some clueless oaf with the woman being the one who always knows how to do everything correctly.

kiwi-identified cow

what if lolcow culture is an NWO psyop to weaken t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually have a FtM friend that I didn't know was trans until very recently. She has facial hair and a boyish-man voice and is like 40 or something so I didn't really think about it much. Only normalish trans person I have ever met but now that I know she's trans it kinda strains the relationship a bit.
Nothing wrong with changing your mind about who you keep as friends. You could try to have a serious conversation with this person by explaining how it felt to find out and then hearing out the other side, but to me it seems the relationship is going to remain 'strained' as it is now. It sounds like a private part of his earlier life that he trusted you to know, and I doubt he realized you'd stop seeing him as a man afterward.

Not trying to say ur a mean biggit for your standpoint, just that as far as friendship dynamics go, it seems like you guys might need to at least have an honest talk about your differing opinions and see if it's feasible to get along without offending each other. Sometimes it's not, and it's okay to part ways (which this person sounds mature enough to do from what you've said). All relationships benefit from open communication, though, and are weakened by secrecy.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
I'm cool with them as long as they follow my three ground rules:

1. No pregnancy.
  2. No campaigns demanding piles of free tampons at every urinal in the men's rooms at Yankee Stadium.
  3. For the love of frig, NONE of that shit with the backwards baseball cap over the buzz cut head. Stone cold giveaway right there Chase.
That's all I ask.

Bosnian Sneedclave

kiwifarms.net
In my opinion? I never met a FtM tranny due to my upbringing in Eastern Europe and not being exposed to that. I've seen MtF's and I view them as mentally ill because what man would want to chop his dick off? I was always disturbed by the idea of a MtF but FtM? I'd say its just Lesbians with "extra steps"

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what to think of them.

I can't stand the low effort non-binary ones. But, they're just full of shit.

The ones who commit? I guess indifference. Though the ones who get pregnant are kinda freaks of nature to me..

I guess a follow up question would be do I accept them as men?

The answer would be no. But then again they don't seem to demand my acceptance. So live and let live?

Justanotherguy

I know that I know nothing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just curious, I only know what I, a woman, think of trans women and their behaviour in general. I'd like to hear the other side of it.

Edit: cheers for all the answers. I'd also like to ask, is there ever a component of feeling insulted that they are basically doing blackface of your entire gender? I feel this way about MTFs for the most part, even the HSTS are mostly benign but still seem to be attention seekers just parodying us. But I have no idea if it's true in reverse.
To each their own, people have a lot of things going on inside of them.
As long as their problem doesn't become my problem I am fine.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
The amount of "well they're not as bad as TiMs" or "I feel bad for them most of the time" is making me lose my faith in some of you. They're just as delusional/fucked up and shouldn't be tolerated.
Ugly woman turning into manlets is not real a problem for anybody.

Even if some of these women have had a history of abuse it still doesn't make it okay for them to transition into things that one, won't fix their mental issues surrounding the trauma, and two, it will only lead to more destruction. Especially if these women go full troon and go with HRT and/or SRS. They are still the same sort of people who will cry "violence" about being misgendered.
Who cares if they Cry? they are men now and nobody cares if men cry about stupid shit.

C.Elegans

live free like a free-living nematode
kiwifarms.net
I've watched videos and read posts by FTM detransitioners and they all say pretty much the same thing: that during puberty they struggled to accept their changing body and how men looked at them differently so thought they thought that they couldn't actually be women.

IMO it's mostly something women grow out of, just like a tomboy phase but worse. Unless they have bigger problems with accepting their female body like low self esteem or body dysmorphia that won't go away without therapy. I also feel bad for a lot of them because birth control ruined their hormones and just left them confused.

Last edited:

Muttnik

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
Friend from college transitioned FtM. They're literally the nicest person I've ever met and are less woke than you'd expect. They'd just rather be a big macho chad than a pudgy lesbian. It actually motivated them to get in shape to build muscle.

Most FtMs I've met are fine. They're usually pretty chill about everything. So really, I don't have any issues. I'm cool with trans people as long as they don't involve children and don't slut-shame people for being cis or hetero.