What do guys here think of trans men? -

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
Just curious, I only know what I, a woman, think of trans women and their behaviour in general. I'd like to hear the other side of it.

Edit: cheers for all the answers. I'd also like to ask, is there ever a component of feeling insulted that they are basically doing blackface of your entire gender? I feel this way about MTFs for the most part, even the HSTS are mostly benign but still seem to be attention seekers just parodying us. But I have no idea if it's true in reverse.

Last edited:

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
The compassion given to trans people has paved the path to hell for homosexuals. Er, the non biblical path to hell.
To give compassion to FtMs is to invite them to continue to hate their body, live a lie, pester gay men, and desperately try to get other young women to join them.
There will always be people with harmful agendas. Hate the sin, love the sinner.

Nobue

kiwifarms.net
I've personally known one. We had words on an anime club discord once because I made a joke about all the characters in Danganronpa looking androgynous, which ended in threats against me and everybody chimping at me because I told her off.

In person she's extremely timid and annoys everyone. Nobody wants to hear about how pretty cartoon boys make your nonexistent peen diamonds.

Dr. Honey Snow

I'm only into guys on the spectrum right now.
kiwifarms.net
No one really cares about trans men unless they are pregnant or or their periods. The older ones like Buck Angel I think are great - they have some sense of self awareness
...but the younger ones are absolutely vile. Mutilated, mentally ill heterosexual women running around calling gay men faggots and demanding they fuck them.
thankfully most of them will detransition and some family will be grateful for getting their little Ashley back.

TroonsDid911

kiwifarms.net
On average they are less insane and degenerate then MtF. At least when they want to invade a "male space" like an MMA gym they are usually doing it because they genuinely want to be like a man. MtFs just want to invade womens bathrooms to satisfy their sick fetish.

Tsuka Hiira

why am I here? o.o
kiwifarms.net
On average they are less insane and degenerate then MtF. At least when they want to invade a "male space" like an MMA gym they are usually doing it because they genuinely want to be like a man. MtFs just want to invade womens bathrooms to satisfy their sick fetish.
Yeah ftm's seem to be a lot more serious about their transition generally and much less obnoxious/demanding than their mtf brethren.

There's one I know irl who is pre-hrt but knew since at least 2014, we're probably closest friends... he knows how I feel on a lot of things tho and essentially isn't fussed (and in fact agrees with much of the lunacy when I do point out the more ridiculous stuff lol)...

... also tbh most online AGPs strike me as "pre-hrt and always will be" using "twans uwu" as a veil for their stupidity and for twitter/discord attention, the few that actually start end up regretting it/abusing it/talking about their transness constantly and likely filming their musky af "girl"dicks for sending to anyone who wrongs them.

non-AGPs or those who are but are unlikely to cause damage to people tend to be far quieter

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net
they are either sex pests, mentally ill or men that gave up being men because they were too much off a pussy to take that punch to the face and think its easier just pretending to be a girl.

i still cant fully blame them though since its society that encourage this kind off behavior because the system want weak minded people they can easily control with no family or strong personal beliefs or attachments.

TL.DR you will never be a real women.

didint fully read the thread. here is my opinion on FTM trannis.

i believe most of them were either abused as children or tomboys that were ticked into cutting off their tits. we all know lesbians are faking it so the same has to go for FTM. its all a big cope and mental illness.

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Edit: cheers for all the answers. I'd also like to ask, is there ever a component of feeling insulted that they are basically doing blackface of your entire gender?
nobody cares about that shit lol
in general trans "men" are a non issue, cause really what harm can they possibly do?

an mtf in a womans restroom could potentially assault and rape a woman in there. but an ftm in a mans restroom is not a threat to any man in there, if anything the tranny is the one at risk of getting assaulted or even raped if she runs into the wrong kind of guy in there.
an mtf in womens sports is nasty shit because as a man he has a huge advantage over women so he will displace and push out real women. but an ftm in mens sports is just gonna get shit on and lose all the time, so not a problem for us either.
an mtf worming his way into womens shelters is disgusting and potentially dangerous to the women in there. but an ftm going into a (mans) homeless shelter? not a problem, if anything she's the one at risk of getting mugged, robbed, beaten or raped, not the other men in there.

it all boils down to the fundamental fact that men can be a dangerous threat to women, while women generally couldn't be a threat to men even if they wanted to. related to that is the difference in sexual dynamics - a woman getting unwanted attention and pressure from a man can be very unnerving and frightening to her, whereas to a man getting unwanted attention from a woman is completely meaningless. he can say something like "go away fatty" or "ugly skank piss off" and the situation is over cause both sides know that she simply doesnt have the ability to pressure or even threaten him into anything.

Epic Fedora Man

kiwifarms.net
Fake and Gay.

Also a lot of trans/non-binary women I've seen seem to go for the Bobby Hill look.

gay_woman.jpg