What do we get keeping autistic people alive -

dirlewanger

kiwifarms.net
Don’t mean to a log but how do they benefit society all they do is parasite off normal hard-working individuals through the welfare system only 15% are capable of holding down a job. Additionally there a burden on their parents having to deal with tard Fits from 30 something year old manchilds Judging from what I read online from various sperg hubs They’re not particularly happy individuals all they do is complain about society not recognizing their uniquThey’re not particularly happy individuals all they do is complain how society doesn’t understand them Should we euthanize them at birth I feel like I get banned on any other site for asking this question

Syaoran Li

Oh what a night! Late December back in '63...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nothing, same situation with downs and other severe birth defects.
the proper way to deal with genetic aberrations like these is abortion (if recognized early) or euthanasia (if recognized too late)
Aren't traditionalists like you diametrically opposed to abortion of any kind?

Besides, you'd be euthanized alongside the OP if that were the case

nohull

screw your optics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
nothing, same situation with downs and other severe birth defects.
the proper way to deal with genetic aberrations like these is abortion (if recognized early) or euthanasia (if recognized too late)
You're not the first one to desire people like me so called "euthanasia" or "physical removal", the owner of this website comes to mind, can't talk about my peers, but unfortunately (for you) I still have a some sense of self-preservation and I'm not suicidal, so come and take it.
The same thing we do by allowing autistics to live.
We don't requiere your permission to live.

MadameMidlifeCrisis

kiwifarms.net
You get FREE ENTERTAINMENT & some get a smug sense of superiority (although they're mostly made up of "higher functioning" SpEds). Back to the basement of shame with you... Git! Now, git!!! Stay there until you can count to potato.

Reactions: Orion Balls

Fireman Sam

Sam is the hero next door
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if OP is advocating for eugenics but Autists provide great amusement. I don't understand the hate boner people seem to have about it.

Tags
None