• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

What do you do if Chris DMs you on Twitter?Asking for a friend.

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The Silver Shroud, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Definitely ignore, and block. Unless your friend is into text walls about trolls, cartoon dimensions, him being a deity, and how in love he is with pretend hedgehogs. If that's the case then she should definitely keep replying.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Deadpool

Deadpool Meth, the sexy drug!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Tell your friend to calmly explain to Chris that the person who blocked him isn't interested in talking with him or getting tangled in all the drama. I'm sure he'll understand.

JK he'll never understand. Just tell her to block him too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #22 CoolGuyHitler, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    CoolGuyHitler

CoolGuyHitler Ghost Hitler

kiwifarms.net
  3. Chris himself is physically harmless and technically incompetent, but if he perceives she's a good candidate to make into a sweetheart from the ground up, she might become a character in his, er, postmodernist multimedia magnum opus, gain the bad sort of e-fame, and attract the attention of current and future we'ens (failtrolls), who are dangerous.

Here's what happened to an artist Chris was a customer of. Operative sentence:
    If she does decide to answer, it should be a one-sentence formal reply to the effect that blocking is a private decision and her friends can choose to block whomever they want to. The more she interacts with him, the more she risks waking up to a phone / hologram / neurotelepathic call screaming JULAAAAAY a couple times per year for the rest of her life.

• Agree  x 7
    • Like  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Seriously, don't respond. Ignore it, block if you have to, if he keeps pestering her, but under no circumstances do you respond.

If you respond, he will talk/tweet about her non-stop, and his twitter followers will pay attention to that. Responding to Chris is the equivalent of putting up a billboard with your face on it with the text "idiot asshole" pointed at you. For her own sanity, never speak a fucking word to him. Learn from the shit Doopie went through.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Block and ignore like everyone said. I could see someone wanting to be nice with a thanks and a smiley face but thats cwcinese for "I'm your GF talk about me to all of your trolls on twitter"

I'm the grand scheme of things it's the nicest thing she can do

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Mr. Manchester

Mr. Manchester Clickity Clack

kiwifarms.net
  6. Ask for bobs and vegana.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Wraith

Wraith Wraith Pickles have skeletons, I swear!

kiwifarms.net
  7. Do NOT pozload my neghole! The poop contains a magical powder that makes your ass grow bootysnaps, sucking away the scrump from your ass until your life force is absolutely ZERO!

• Autistic Autistic x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    Calooby

Calooby dindu muffin
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'd concisely tell him, in no uncertain terms, that it is because I don't like him and that it has absolutely nothing to do with trolls. If he asks why: "Because you are gross and crazy", then block.

Ignore and block like everybody says is probably better, though. I just think Chris needs a nice hot cup of reality every now and then.

• Like Like x 5
    Chrus Chundlur

Chrus Chundlur Shaved bonobo

kiwifarms.net
  9. Block him without saying anything, Chris is clearly just trying to get to the girl he blocked through your friend.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. D O N ' T T O U C H T H E P O O P

Even if you're into that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    God Emperor Rich Evans

God Emperor Rich Evans Intellectual Sphincter

kiwifarms.net
  11. This is how the Doopy saga got started.

Tell her to run.

Context:

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver

Once chris gets this idea that a biological female is nice to him once, he never leaves her alone. Look at Megan Schroeder, too. He still mentions her from time to time after 11 years

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. There really isn't any reason to interact with Chris at this point. He is well outside the realm of reality and holding any kind of conversation with him would be endless talk about his delusions. Don't try and fix him or help there is no use, just block and move on.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Great response, I’ll let her know.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Silver Shroud

The Silver Shroud "I am the Silver Shroud, a champion of justice!"

kiwifarms.net
  14. Block him. Chris is cancer and so are his trolls.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TrunksFromDragonballGT

TrunksFromDragonballGT Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  15. Jesus. That’s awful. I’ll let her know.

• Feels  x 7
    • Like  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    The Silver Shroud

kiwifarms.net
  16. Or just show her the CWCKI.
    Might be more effective.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  17. Tell her she should let Chris know she has an OP gunning for him and the assassination attempt could come any day. Only way to avoid it is by getting a job.

In seriousness, ignore and block him without saying a word. She doesn't want to end up a google result on the Cwcki.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Good point, might have to lend her some eye bleach tho.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Silver Shroud

kiwifarms.net
  19. Block him

• Agree Agree x 1
    BeanBidan

BeanBidan Mah names not Shane, kid.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Report him to the police.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jewish Hitler

Jewish Hitler Pontifex

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.