What do you do if Chris DMs you on Twitter? - Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philosophy Phil

I died in the Dimensional Merge
kiwifarms.net
Try turning it (Chris) on and off again, and if that doesnt work, get rid of the cookies. If that still doesnt work, make sure that its plugged in through the rear vent port. If that still doesnt work, your system has a corruption and it's best just to let it idle as it self deletes it's own system32.

If you aren't a technical system user, just ignore the terminal and let the technicians do their jobs.

The Silver Shroud

"I am the Silver Shroud, a champion of justice!"
kiwifarms.net
I know you said she's aware of him, but do you know her general opinion on him?

Like, I'd be hard pressed to think of any woman who really knows what he's like that wouldn't want to kick him square in the nuts.
She said that she finds him hilarious yet sad at the same time. She’s also mentioned how creepy and disturbing he is. On discord she explained that she feels somewhat sorry for him but at the same time knows how dangerous it is to think that. So ultimately she’s decided to ignore him.
Some quotes from her:
“Damn dude I want to be nice because he’s been through a lot of bullying but he’s also a majorly messed up and very selfish person. Anyone who interacts with him and any interaction he makes is catalogued. I should probably avoid being part of any saga shit. He’s super creepy too. It won’t be fun being the receiving end of that.”

(This next one she posted to friends after I messaged her and linked the stuff about Doopie)
“Oh my god, I dodged a bullet.”
“So most of the advice I’ve seen from outside sources who know a lot about him is to just ignore him. So that’s what I’m gonna do.”
She said the Doopie stuff felt like it would be exactly what would happen to her considering her and Doopie have similar art based audiences. She feels pretty creeped out at the moment lmao

Thanks for the help, my autists.

Shiversblood

kiwifarms.net
This is her chance to get e-fame. If she is looking to become famous and become part of christory then this is her foot in the door. Most people would probably be scared of being harassed by other people who follow Chris for the remainder of her life however.

It’s very easy for people on this forum to just say “block him” but those people aren’t seeking attention and e-fame and don’t understand the feeling of being the next Clyde cash! She could become a undercover next sweetheart and get him to make a sex tape with a doll. She could string him along for months and months.

She should only block him if she is scared of attention. But if she wants to be the next Clyde cash then she should message him and become his sweetheart. The choice is bone chilling.

Carcinogenesis

This world-line is too unstable for it to exist!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, just block him. Odds are, he'll namedrop his new friend leading to a bunch of spastics giving your friend a hard time. If your friend really wants to be gentle, tell them to just ignore Chris.
EDIT: I probably should have bought up the whole Doopie situation. I wish your friend luck.

The Silver Shroud

"I am the Silver Shroud, a champion of justice!"
kiwifarms.net
@The Silver Shroud
Can you get your friend to send you screenshots? You can censor their info, but I want to see exactly what Chris said, for Christorical archiving.
Alright she responded with “ok, this is for the sake of Christory, my brethren.”
Here it is, with the identifying names and such censored.
25CC37DF-982B-414F-B237-03BFD985FFB7.jpeg A2B71103-C17A-4CC9-A6A8-F3EB266358B0.jpeg C888736E-BF2D-4E60-A7AD-FC57F286E4CE.jpeg 99CCB9A2-5EF9-4B8F-8772-E481529BFCB3.jpeg
*sigh*
So yea, it looks like he’s just trying to use her to get to other people.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
Alright she responded with “ok, this is for the sake of Christory, my brethren.”
Here it is, with the identifying names and such censored.
View attachment 636716 View attachment 636717 View attachment 636719 View attachment 636718
*sigh*
So yea, it looks like he’s just trying to use her to get to other people.
Typical Chris doing same old typical shit.

What does he do when things don't go his way?

Simple. Let's find someone who's moderately popular and go lay down his vents to paint himself the victim to generate sympathy crossing his fingers hoping that he will get unblocked by the person he so desperately wants attention and acknowledgement of his miserable pitiful existence.

Chris really is the definition of insanity here with his looping actions of futility, as shown time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
chris twitter

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino