• ”Stalking is a much more nuanced and deeper issue than you all think.”

What do you do if Chris DMs you on Twitter?Asking for a friend.

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The Silver Shroud, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know you said she's aware of him, but do you know her general opinion on him?

Like, I'd be hard pressed to think of any woman who really knows what he's like that wouldn't want to kick him square in the nuts.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Guts Gets Some

Guts Gets Some "Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa

kiwifarms.net
  2. download.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Generally just block him, report him for harassment and don't be an idiot looking for attention.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Try turning it (Chris) on and off again, and if that doesnt work, get rid of the cookies. If that still doesnt work, make sure that its plugged in through the rear vent port. If that still doesnt work, your system has a corruption and it's best just to let it idle as it self deletes it's own system32.

If you aren't a technical system user, just ignore the terminal and let the technicians do their jobs.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Philosophy Phil

Philosophy Phil I died in the Dimensional Merge

kiwifarms.net
  5. Does friend has girlcock? If so, post pics. Thank you.

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. @The Silver Shroud
    Can you get your friend to send you screenshots? You can censor their info, but I want to see exactly what Chris said, for Christorical archiving.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Convince Chris to do more AMA videos for Kiwi Farms.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    James Howlett

James Howlett I'm the best at what I do.

kiwifarms.net
  8. @The Silver Shroud honestly would suggest just blocking and moving on.

If your friend starts contact by trying to explain anything, Chris will not care. He will not get it. He will continue to use your friend as a point of contact to get to the person he actually wants to talk to.

Literally nothing good comes with interacting with Chris.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    4Macie

4Macie The Cow Dullahan

kiwifarms.net
  9. She said that she finds him hilarious yet sad at the same time. She’s also mentioned how creepy and disturbing he is. On discord she explained that she feels somewhat sorry for him but at the same time knows how dangerous it is to think that. So ultimately she’s decided to ignore him.
    Some quotes from her:
    “Damn dude I want to be nice because he’s been through a lot of bullying but he’s also a majorly messed up and very selfish person. Anyone who interacts with him and any interaction he makes is catalogued. I should probably avoid being part of any saga shit. He’s super creepy too. It won’t be fun being the receiving end of that.”

(This next one she posted to friends after I messaged her and linked the stuff about Doopie)
    “Oh my god, I dodged a bullet.”
    “So most of the advice I’ve seen from outside sources who know a lot about him is to just ignore him. So that’s what I’m gonna do.”
    She said the Doopie stuff felt like it would be exactly what would happen to her considering her and Doopie have similar art based audiences. She feels pretty creeped out at the moment lmao

Thanks for the help, my autists.

• Feels Feels x 16
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    The Silver Shroud

The Silver Shroud "I am the Silver Shroud, a champion of justice!"

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is her chance to get e-fame. If she is looking to become famous and become part of christory then this is her foot in the door. Most people would probably be scared of being harassed by other people who follow Chris for the remainder of her life however.

It’s very easy for people on this forum to just say “block him” but those people aren’t seeking attention and e-fame and don’t understand the feeling of being the next Clyde cash! She could become a undercover next sweetheart and get him to make a sex tape with a doll. She could string him along for months and months.

She should only block him if she is scared of attention. But if she wants to be the next Clyde cash then she should message him and become his sweetheart. The choice is bone chilling.

• Autistic  x 7
    • Agree  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Honestly, just block him. Odds are, he'll namedrop his new friend leading to a bunch of spastics giving your friend a hard time. If your friend really wants to be gentle, tell them to just ignore Chris.
    EDIT: I probably should have bought up the whole Doopie situation. I wish your friend luck.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Carcinogenesis

Carcinogenesis This world-line is too unstable for it to exist!

kiwifarms.net
  12. I’ll ask her about it

• Like Like x 3
    The Silver Shroud

kiwifarms.net
  13. Ignore or go "Who you lol".

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Puar

Puar KINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Ask for precise coordinates of Patti’s burial site.

• Winner Winner x 5
    Luvs2Sperg789

Luvs2Sperg789 me sperg you long time

kiwifarms.net
  15. Alright she responded with “ok, this is for the sake of Christory, my brethren.”
    Here it is, with the identifying names and such censored.
    25CC37DF-982B-414F-B237-03BFD985FFB7.jpeg A2B71103-C17A-4CC9-A6A8-F3EB266358B0.jpeg C888736E-BF2D-4E60-A7AD-FC57F286E4CE.jpeg 99CCB9A2-5EF9-4B8F-8772-E481529BFCB3.jpeg
    *sigh*
    So yea, it looks like he’s just trying to use her to get to other people.

• Winner  x 23
    • Feels  x 5
    • Informative  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    The Silver Shroud

kiwifarms.net
  16. “Got some of dat fame up u-under my belt ‘dere”

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Luvs2Sperg789

Luvs2Sperg789 me sperg you long time

kiwifarms.net
  17. Typical Chris doing same old typical shit.

What does he do when things don't go his way?

Simple. Let's find someone who's moderately popular and go lay down his vents to paint himself the victim to generate sympathy crossing his fingers hoping that he will get unblocked by the person he so desperately wants attention and acknowledgement of his miserable pitiful existence.

Chris really is the definition of insanity here with his looping actions of futility, as shown time and time again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Best way to deal with Chris is to not deal with Chris at all.
    She dodge a bullet indeed. Now let's hope Chris doesn't drop her name in one of his rants.
    Wish her the best of lucks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Space.Muffin

Space.Muffin Not a furry.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Tell her to call him a fat pervert, and once he responded, block him.

• Agree  x 3
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Also I just want to say this line both amused and irritated me.

>> really, it is those Haters who should be Blocked, not me

That's right you lard-filled gender-confused delusional greasy sack of diarrhea shit, blame everyone else and not yourself, as always.

• Mad on the Internet  x 5
    • Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.