What do you do if Chris DMs you on Twitter? - Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Also I just want to say this line both amused and irritated me.

>> really, it is those Haters who should be Blocked, not me

That's right you lard-filled gender-confused delusional greasy sack of diarrhea shit, blame everyone else and not yourself, as always.
It’s like Chris doesn’t get that he causes people discomfort outside of the bullying aspect.

My theory is like what girls did to him by saying “sorry I’m a lesbian” when he would try and date them. People don’t want to tell Chris he creeps them out, so instead they say “people were harassing me because of you so I blocked you”.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She said that she finds him hilarious yet sad at the same time. She’s also mentioned how creepy and disturbing he is. On discord she explained that she feels somewhat sorry for him but at the same time knows how dangerous it is to think that. So ultimately she’s decided to ignore him.
Some quotes from her:
“Damn dude I want to be nice because he’s been through a lot of bullying but he’s also a majorly messed up and very selfish person. Anyone who interacts with him and any interaction he makes is catalogued. I should probably avoid being part of any saga shit. He’s super creepy too. It won’t be fun being the receiving end of that.”

(This next one she posted to friends after I messaged her and linked the stuff about Doopie)
“Oh my god, I dodged a bullet.”
“So most of the advice I’ve seen from outside sources who know a lot about him is to just ignore him. So that’s what I’m gonna do.”
She said the Doopie stuff felt like it would be exactly what would happen to her considering her and Doopie have similar art based audiences. She feels pretty creeped out at the moment lmao

Thanks for the help, my autists.
You should definitely tell your friend that she is mistaken in feeling any type of sympathy for Chris.

Oregano

kiwifarms.net
I like how whenever Chris meets a new person, he HAS to inject his internet infamy into the conversation. Then he says "Sorry for my sob story". Oh Chris...
Something about this message seems desperate though. It seems like he's actually running out of outlets to talk to others.
I'm sorry your friend was subjected to him. She did the right thing. I can't stand when someone asks "Can you talk to this person and ask why they blocked me?"

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
It’s like Chris doesn’t get that he causes people discomfort outside of the bullying aspect.

My theory is like what girls did to him by saying “sorry I’m a lesbian” when he would try and date them. People don’t want to tell Chris he creeps them out, so instead they say “people were harassing me because of you so I blocked you”.
Thing is though, whether you tell Chris that he's harassing someone or not directly, it wouldn't have mattered because he has no real concern whether he's being a nuisance or not so long as he's got what he wants. Do you think Chris will care if someone he's talking to felt sick or nauseated by his behavior?

He won't. He never will and to his faulty brain, he's the only person that he will ever show any genuine care for. Anything else in reality will be disposable to him once he's done with them. He's a manchild who only cares about getting the toys he wants but couldn't have, rather than keeping those toys.

And whenever someone tries to explain to him why what he's doing is both irritating or wrong or irrational or even immoral, Chris will just use the card of "I am in so much emotional stress and I need to express!" to wiggle out of blame and responsibility, never even intending to look at any self-reflections of his own wrongdoings.

Chris always felt the need to tell others that he's good and kind-hearted, which he really really, REALLY isn't. And that there should give the people a very blatant clue on what type of individual he is.

Silver Octopus

kiwifarms.net
Alright she responded with “ok, this is for the sake of Christory, my brethren.”
Here it is, with the identifying names and such censored.
View attachment 636716 View attachment 636717 View attachment 636719 View attachment 636718
*sigh*
So yea, it looks like he’s just trying to use her to get to other people.
amazing, thank you!

lol, so everybody here telling your friend they should block Chris is exactly what Chris was complaining to her about. Thinks we should be blocked for being "haters".
Yeah, this is Chris being selfish, he doesn't care about your friend, he just wants them to tell the real people he wants to follow on Twitter to unblock him.

I actually find it really creepy how much he's bothered by this. To most people getting blocked on twitter isn't that big of a deal, but Chris is desperate to be able to reply to people like Mad Munchkin and Nowacking. he already follows them on a sock puppet account, but that's not good enough, he's becoming obsessed about being able to communicate with them from his main account.
Didn't he try to give a gift to some Nowacking, and then become upset when they wouldn't accept the gift?
It’s weird how Chris wants their friendship, like he thinks he's entitled to it.
Its probably because Chris spends so much time reading their twitter, listens to their podcasts, the animations they voice for... in his mind he probably feels like they're already friends, he feels like he knows them, and even imagines himself speaking to their characters - when in fact he's never met them irl and doesn't actually know what they are like past their screen persona. So when he sees reality hit him like this, they don't want anything to do with him... then he reacts how he knows; with anger and blame for others.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
It’s weird how Chris wants their friendship, like he thinks he's entitled to it.
That there is one of the main problems with Chris right now. His entitlement.

And let's not forget what that did to this guy when it spiraled completely out of control.

Not to say Chris will be like that, but push him enough and he might just snap. Keyword being "might".

.Magichan

Guardian of the 4th dimension
kiwifarms.net
Block and Ignore Chris if he starts name dropping. Threaten if he starts being a creepy slob.
1. Yes, Chris is a stalker of sorts. He's probably read every single one of your friends tweets and scoured all her social media for pictures of her
2. Chris has 2 weapons that he uses frequently. The first is he thrives and leeches of people's pity for him. The man has no shame on people feeling sorry for him. The second is he will try to guilt trip those he wants something out. "You won't talk to me because you support my bullying", "you won't give me a chance because you like to hurt others", "I'm always being bullied, and you're just making it worse.
3. Chris is a landmine of sorts. Although his core group of spergy malicious trolls are gone, they have a habit of showing up whenever things get entertaining.

Didn't he try to give a gift to some Nowacking, and then become upset when they wouldn't accept the gift?
Its probably because Chris spends so much time reading their twitter, listens to their podcasts, the animations they voice for... in his mind he probably feels like they're already friends, he feels like he knows them, and even imagines himself speaking to their characters - when in fact he's never met them irl and doesn't actually know what they are like past their screen persona. So when he sees reality hit him like this, they don't want anything to do with him... then he reacts how he knows; with anger and blame for others.
Yeah, Chris has this strange longing to be part of those cute groups of artists that are young, pretty college age girls and that are usually pretty adorable in their social life. I genuinely think Chris feels like that's the group he belongs in, and that is where he was meant to be.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People don’t want to tell Chris he creeps them out, so instead they say “people were harassing me because of you so I blocked you”.
That was the reason why Tabitha St. Germain blocked him a while back - she kept getting dozens of wéen messages in her inbox, and telling them to cut it out didn't work so she had to block Chris, and she explained it was because of the Twitter trolls.

But Chris tries to apply the reasoning for that one block to everyone else who blocks him. It doesn't work with Lightning Bliss, because she's specifically said she blocked him because of his own shitty reputation/actions, but that doesn't stop Chris from trying to force the idea that she's really blocking him because of the wéens.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Chris has this strange longing to be part of those cute groups of artists that are young, pretty college age girls and that are usually pretty adorable in their social life. I genuinely think Chris feels like that's the group he belongs in, and that is where he was meant to be.
Yeah, I find that to be one of the most repugnant things Chris does.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
That was the reason why Tabitha St. Germain blocked him a while back - she kept getting dozens of wéen messages in her inbox, and telling them to cut it out didn't work so she had to block Chris, and she explained it was because of the Twitter trolls.

But Chris tries to apply the reasoning for that one block to everyone else who blocks him. It doesn't work with Lightning Bliss, because she's specifically said she blocked him because of his own shitty reputation/actions, but that doesn't stop Chris from trying to force the idea that she's really blocking him because of the wéens.
It's like saying "Well you won't talk with me, fine. I'll just get my message through others back to you and I will still have my goddamn friendship chat with you one way or another, even if it means annoying others to get what I want because I am a KIND HEARTED PERSON AND I AM NOT MEAN AND I DESERVE THE FRIENDSHIP GOSH!"

Saying it's a repugnant act is an understatement of the century.

.Magichan

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I find that to be one of the most repugnant things Chris does.
Yeah, it's an awful existence. Chris never gave an effort to be a man, so he became a pity predator. I'm not gonna say that life isn't fair sometimes, and people don't get fucked over, but you gotta bite the bullet and realize there are somethings in life you weren't meant to be. And no amount of forced sympathy and entitlement will get it.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's an awful existence. Chris never gave an effort to be a man, so he became a pity predator. I'm not gonna say that life isn't fair sometimes, and people get fucked over, but you gotta bite the bullet and realize there are something in life you weren't meant to be. And no amount of forced sympathy and entitlement will get it.
Pity that Chris will never understand this.

...actually I take that back, I don't pity him at all. The pig never wants to learn in the first place so he deserves the misfortune he's got.

Oregano

kiwifarms.net

What strikes me as odd is that he met Tabitha at last year's Bronycon, and he seemed completely cool with him there. Then again, Chris doesn't stand out as much at that con, so she probably thought he was just another guy.

.Magichan

kiwifarms.net
Pity that Chris will never understand this.

...actually I take that back, I don't pity him at all. The pig never wants to learn in the first place so he deserves the misfortune he's got.
Chris certainly deserves his circumstances probably aside his Autism. Most folks that meet Chris in real life seem to agree he's a sweet guy. It's just, all the shit that he does wrong, the guy is playing 2D chess and he spreads misery. He just does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
chris twitter

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino