• ”CORPSE THTERES A CORPSE ON MY DASH”

What do you do if Chris DMs you on Twitter?Asking for a friend.

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The Silver Shroud, Jan 11, 2019 at 3:10 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's a lie, and you know it. Creepy is what people think about Chris. Not sweet.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. This actually makes perfect sense to me, Chris just wants to relive his high school days with his group of Gal Pals.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Most stories that come from his travel to cons seem to say he has a naive innocence to him. Yes, Chris is a creep. But I'd like to be an optimist for him having some sort of redeeming qualities.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    .Magichan

.Magichan Guardian of the 4th dimension

kiwifarms.net
  4. and fat and gay
    chris isn't as creepy when compared to some of the people that infest these cons, that "naive innocence" descriptor may be as legit as it is relative

EDIT: except for TooManyGames, and even then, that shit ended in hilarity

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    Mr. 0

Mr. 0 god im not good at computer how did this get here
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Even if we're to count some of the folks he took pictures with on TooManyGames, I am pretty sure a lot of them who smiled on the camera are feeling some sort of bad taste left on their mouths when they realized just what type of person Chris really is after digging him up.

I know some would never want to associate on online anymore in a loud manner because of what Chris did when they met on TooManyGames.

This guy who took a selfie with Chris also nuked his Twitter.

[​IMG]

Some people realized that they might have enabled more to Chris' delusions and might have regretted it since, otherwise -- why even bother nuking the Twitter accounts?

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Key difference being that Elliot Rodgers actually used guns and knifes to hurt and kill other people, Chris will just try really hard to curse you with his psychic mind powers.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh yeah, I am sure this will cause just as much harm to the people he resents as Elliot's weapons.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. You literally just described her.
    :story:
    We can only hope he doesn’t start tagging her and shit. If he does I’ll let you guys know.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    The Silver Shroud

The Silver Shroud "I am the Silver Shroud, a champion of justice!"

kiwifarms.net
  9. Please log whatever exchanges Chris churned out when that happens. I don't know about others but I sure could use the amusement from that horny animal.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Please do share if you're willing, it's always appreciated. Chris' creepy stalking isn't really the danger we try to warn people about. It's his just as autistic, very malicious trolls that thrive on making people suffer (you could read up on SonsofKojima for how bad these circles can get), although they've somewhat receded in recent years. I don't foresee Chris' malicious A-loggers returning in the near future. But those are one's you really need to worry about if they start popping up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    .Magichan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I feel like the people who get really excited to meet Chris usually only know him at a surface level. "Oh, he's the Sonichu guy! Isn't he an internet legend?" Yes. For all the wrong reasons, but yes he is.
    They either A) Don't know of his deeper history, B) Choose to ignore it, or C) Say that he dindu nuffin wrong.
    It's only when people sorta dig deeper that they might realize "oh boy maybe meeting Chris wasn't such a momentous occasion lmao"

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I wouldn't wish some unsuspecting bastard to stumble upon Chris' (rather numerous) nudes. If you can tell what time range it was by the size of his breasts, you've gone past the point of no return, as I feel sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    .Magichan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Pretty much this.

These people often don't realize how nasty the things are until they found out the hard way and many times too often -- at too late a moment.

But you know what -- this is good because without a reality smack in the face this hard -- they would never realize what sort of a creature 'Chris-Chan' really is. I'd say it's a good lesson to be learned and maybe it'll make them understand a bit more on how not to act online as the internet never forgets the sort of things Chris do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I used to know a few people who came to Chris' defense by saying things like "Oh you can't hate on Chris! They're trans/Autistic/not mentally well" and "Those trolls did awful things to her. I feel so bad for her." I wanted to say "Ok. Have fun supporting someone who stalks people/harasses people/etc." but fuck. It's just not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Please show anything that comes up, it will all go to help the next college-aged-artist-girl decide to safely stay away from Chris.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Trans/Autism/Mentally Disabled should never have been a free-pass for these sorts of behavior in the first place because it's harmful to the guy and to others for whatever unsavory urges they might have. That's why I will never get why these morally-clingy folks even bother with someone who's clearly not even aware of what they do is wrong anymore or never desired help in the first place and just gave in to his delusions even more.

Saying "Well he's autistic/mentally challenged/trans so you can't blame him" is just opening a gateway to the self-destructive substance called 'entitlement'.

And again, the only reason why some people will say the things you mention is because they never had such experience first hand and don't realize how nasty and repugnant it can be, therefore their mindset isn't tarnished by the ugly things that can really happen if enabled. I certainly like to think the symphatizers are just people who haven't opened their eyes and see hard enough on how beyond all help Chris truly is.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #96 Eugene90, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:58 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 10:08 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  17. What's with all the A-logging in this thread?

You should keep in perspective that Chris is a weirdo on the internet. Worst he'll do is keep sending messages on social media. Comparing him to Eliot Rodger and saying people need to "safely stay away" from him is blowing things out of proportion.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I don't really consider him any worse than Elliot Rodger but he does share some similar things like "being entitled" or "lacking self-awareness". I know he's not going to do any real harm to anyone (not yet). I am just saying he's got similar traits to the other guy, that's all.

I apologize if what I wrote recently felt over-exaggerated but I do know Chris is just ultimately a weird-ass that do a lot of bizarre, unsavory and annoying shit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Any possible harmlessness is only because Chris is too dumb. Remember he only didn't aim the pepper spray properly because he thought it worked like perfume.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. kiwifarms.net
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.