What do you get out of this community?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

LolcowPrince

kiwifarms.net
What in particular does participating in this community do for you? Is it just entertainment, the lulz? A will to dominate others you view as inferior? Do you perhaps hope you can somehow help the lolcows, by shedding light on their own flaws? Or maybe you are a bit eccentric yourself, and this makes you feel better in a sort of way? So many possibilities.

Also, what do you make of others here? Would you say it's a good community? Just curious as an outsider, because as some of you may know this site has its share of notoriety and is tied to numerous deaths and other things generally perceived as negative. But I won't judge this place so quick, yet. I know the media tends to try and destroy things they don't like unfairly anyways. So I'd like to hear the value you see in this place from you all.

AbyssStarer

Birb lovr
kiwifarms.net
This website has less coomers, pedos/lolicons, and trannies than 4chan, slightly less incels than reddit, and much less feminists than normie social media. I could live without the increase in lazy unfunny shitposts and if only you knew how bad things really are edits but it's still better than other sites.

Chef Hanlon

Hey hey people, Chef here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pleasant conversation I guess. It's hard to explain. There's no where else on the internet that's kinda like this anymore. Everything online is very sanitized and no one seems very genuine anymore.

TFT-A9

NICE COCKPIT BRO
kiwifarms.net
Pleasant conversation I guess. It's hard to explain. There's no where else on the internet that's kinda like this anymore. Everything online is very sanitized and no one seems very genuine anymore.
That's increasingly the case in real life as well, at least for non-private conversations. Lot of walking on eggshells, like everyone's "feeling each other out" to gauge trustworthiness. Online's worse though, because you get NO really good "tells" from people's behavior like you do face to face.

I don't think a lot of people realize how bad a medium the Internet is for communication, typically. They underestimate the importance of nonverbal comms. It's HARD to lie with body language. INCREDIBLY hard. When people do those fucking retarded emotes and shit like that in online it's phony as hell 99 percent of the time, it's more manipulation/masking.

Cuntflaps

kiwifarms.net
Lolcows are interesting because they exhibit personality traits and behaviors which are way outside of the normal everyday experiences of most people. At least, that's why I find the various lolcows I follow interesting. Kiwi Farms is the chief website on which to learn about, discuss, and receive updates on said lolcows. For me, it has nothing to do with wanting to "feel superior," pick on people, or anything else like that. In terms of the community itself, the openness and freedom are a great change of pace on the web. I am constantly offended by a lot of the racist and ______phobic stuff I see on here. However, I think it's super important for people to be given the freedom to offend one another, and I like that Kiwi Farms provides a space in which that freedom is generally respected.

RussianParasite

Россия без Укропа!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it fascinating that someone can continuously fuck up their life, learn nothing and then post it on the internet so we can laugh at them over and over again.

I also like to gossip, and at the end of the day this is essentially a gossip forum with the added fun of bullying people who suck at posting/derail threads and being able to call people faggots with zero consequences.

Locke And Doula

kiwifarms.net
People who can be critical yet helpful in their discussions and criticisms of various topics. I know there's a lot of insult throwing and shit slinging alongside the usual internet nastiness we know and love, but the people here provide very informative and very interesting discussions about various topics posted in the threads.

I might not agree with a lot of them, but I appreciate the rather well behaved discussions and commentary that people have here without the fear of offending others stifle their thoughts.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What in particular does participating in this community do for you? Is it just entertainment, the lulz? A will to dominate others you view as inferior? Do you perhaps hope you can somehow help the lolcows, by shedding light on their own flaws? Or maybe you are a bit eccentric yourself, and this makes you feel better in a sort of way? So many possibilities.

Also, what do you make of others here? Would you say it's a good community? Just curious as an outsider, because as some of you may know this site has its share of notoriety and is tied to numerous deaths and other things generally perceived as negative. But I won't judge this place so quick, yet. I know the media tends to try and destroy things they don't like unfairly anyways. So I'd like to hear the value you see in this place from you all.
As one of the more "popular" cows, with both a seriously obsessed toxic fan club and people who can communicate rationally following me, I find KF much more useful than actually harmful to me. The harm that's coming at me in the real world is being directed from AMB. The Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army led by Ubersturmbahnfurryfucktard @Daisymae are just children following a script they're being fed. Overall, I am able to get media and personal perspectives that I won't see on Facebook or Twitter in an environment a lot safer than Stormfront, Reddit or any Chan forum.

Stupid people saying stupid things about me that aren't true are terribly redundant and people notice that, so essentially my time on this site is like going to a gym for a workout. Being able to cut loose on the willfully stupid is a nice vent that helps me maintain grace under fire in more creditable forums, dealing with the sincerely ignorant wanting to learn, but getting stuck on stupid. It also helps me work on my responses to the willfully stupid , toxic transphobic talking turds , dismissing them without getting excessively vulgar on their level, like @Mariposa Electrique Best to not respond to her extremely disturbed fantasies about me at all. I pity that bilious , bigoted, broken brained bourgeoisie bimbo when the Karma Bus shows up on her block. PhD my ass. Let's see the doctoral thesis, my bitch?

Friendly faces everywhere
Humble folks without temptation
So Nu, Yeshua, meine meshuginneh koony lemel, tsi di tsiunists batsoln ir gezunt oder zey pleying deyn diklekh tshik sheyni kike tokhes far a nar?

I find it fascinating that someone can continuously fuck up their life, learn nothing and then post it on the internet so we can laugh at them over and over again.

I also like to gossip, and at the end of the day this is essentially a gossip forum with the added fun of bullying people who suck at posting/derail threads and being able to call people faggots with zero consequences.
People who can be critical yet helpful in their discussions and criticisms of various topics. I know there's a lot of insult throwing and shit slinging alongside the usual internet nastiness we know and love, but the people here provide very informative and very interesting discussions about various topics posted in the threads.

I might not agree with a lot of them, but I appreciate the rather well behaved discussions and commentary that people have here without the fear of offending others stifle their thoughts.
1624740284553.png

Lolcows are interesting because they exhibit personality traits and behaviors which are way outside of the normal everyday experiences of most people. At least, that's why I find the various lolcows I follow interesting. Kiwi Farms is the chief website on which to learn about, discuss, and receive updates on said lolcows. For me, it has nothing to do with wanting to "feel superior," pick on people, or anything else like that. In terms of the community itself, the openness and freedom are a great change of pace on the web. I am constantly offended by a lot of the racist and ______phobic stuff I see on here. However, I think it's super important for people to be given the freedom to offend one another, and I like that Kiwi Farms provides a space in which that freedom is generally respected.
Do the outright lies told about Lolcows disturb you? Do you consider what this object of scorn has to say about the things they're accused of being, using a lot of conjecture imbued with their own deviant fantasies and nothing that constitutes admissible evidence in a court of law?

Thread ban in 3. . .2. . .1. . .