What do you get out of this community?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

LolcowPrince

kiwifarms.net
What in particular does participating in this community do for you? Is it just entertainment, the lulz? A will to dominate others you view as inferior? Do you perhaps hope you can somehow help the lolcows, by shedding light on their own flaws? Or maybe you are a bit eccentric yourself, and this makes you feel better in a sort of way? So many possibilities.

Also, what do you make of others here? Would you say it's a good community? Just curious as an outsider, because as some of you may know this site has its share of notoriety and is tied to numerous deaths and other things generally perceived as negative. But I won't judge this place so quick, yet. I know the media tends to try and destroy things they don't like unfairly anyways. So I'd like to hear the value you see in this place from you all.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stupid people saying stupid things about me that aren't true are terribly redundant and people notice that, so essentially my time on this site is like going to a gym for a workout. Being able to cut loose on the willfully stupid is a nice vent that helps me maintain grace under fire in more creditable forums, dealing with the sincerely ignorant wanting to learn, but getting stuck on stupid. It also helps me work on my responses to the willfully stupid , toxic transphobic talking turds , dismissing them without getting excessively vulgar on their level, like @Mariposa Electrique Best to not respond to her extremely disturbed fantasies about me at all. I pity that bilious , bigoted, broken brained bourgeoisie bimbo when the Karma Bus shows up on her block. PhD my ass. Let's see the doctoral thesis, my bitch?
You're a moron, Tom. I'm not going to doxxx myself by sharing my doctoral thesis with you. Something you couldn't understand since it's doesn't involve bestiality, pedophilia, and booger eating. You would also need a theory of mind to understand it, which you don't have.

I think it's funny, Thomas. You claim to not respond to me, but I was actually quite busy doing some shopping and picking up my daughter from ballet lessons when I got home and saw your post, Tom. I'm living in your head rent-free.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
What in particular does participating in this community do for you? Is it just entertainment, the lulz? A will to dominate others you view as inferior? Do you perhaps hope you can somehow help the lolcows, by shedding light on their own flaws? Or maybe you are a bit eccentric yourself, and this makes you feel better in a sort of way? So many possibilities.

Also, what do you make of others here? Would you say it's a good community? Just curious as an outsider, because as some of you may know this site has its share of notoriety and is tied to numerous deaths and other things generally perceived as negative. But I won't judge this place so quick, yet. I know the media tends to try and destroy things they don't like unfairly anyways. So I'd like to hear the value you see in this place from you all.
What the fuck is this a CD-WR. Asked and answered.

RussianParasite

Россия без Укропа!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As one of the more "popular" cows, with both a seriously obsessed toxic fan club and people who can communicate rationally following me, I find KF much more useful than actually harmful to me. The harm that's coming at me in the real world is being directed from AMB. The Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army led by Ubersturmbahnfurryfucktard @Daisymae are just children following a script they're being fed. Overall, I am able to get media and personal perspectives that I won't see on Facebook or Twitter in an environment a lot safer than Stormfront, Reddit or any Chan forum.

Stupid people saying stupid things about me that aren't true are terribly redundant and people notice that, so essentially my time on this site is like going to a gym for a workout. Being able to cut loose on the willfully stupid is a nice vent that helps me maintain grace under fire in more creditable forums, dealing with the sincerely ignorant wanting to learn, but getting stuck on stupid. It also helps me work on my responses to the willfully stupid , toxic transphobic talking turds , dismissing them without getting excessively vulgar on their level, like @Mariposa Electrique Best to not respond to her extremely disturbed fantasies about me at all. I pity that bilious , bigoted, broken brained bourgeoisie bimbo when the Karma Bus shows up on her block. PhD my ass. Let's see the doctoral thesis, my bitch?

So Nu, Yeshua, meine meshuginneh koony lemel, tsi di tsiunists batsoln ir gezunt oder zey pleying deyn diklekh tshik sheyni kike tokhes far a nar?

View attachment 2296689

Do the outright lies told about Lolcows disturb you? Do you consider what this object of scorn has to say about the things they're accused of being, using a lot of conjecture imbued with their own deviant fantasies and nothing that constitutes admissible evidence in a court of law?

Thread ban in 3. . .2. . .1. . .

Galaxy brains discuss all three, Tommy.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Galaxy brains discuss all three, Tommy.
The "galaxy brain" appears to me to be just another digital dumbing down of misinformed maladjusted millennial meatheads.

This powerfully polarized partisan identity politics and cancel culture is just the snivelized masses staying at each other's throats in a never ending struggle for world domination while the millionth of a percent sits in their ivory towers chuckling as the billionaired sucker everybody into paying them to kill us all with their selfishness and stupidity powered by unsustainable technology.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You're a moron, Tom. I'm not going to doxxx myself by sharing my doctoral thesis with you. Something you couldn't understand since it's doesn't involve bestiality, pedophilia, and booger eating. You would also need a theory of mind to understand it, which you don't have.

I think it's funny, Thomas. You claim to not respond to me, but I was actually quite busy doing some shopping and picking up my daughter from ballet lessons when I got home and saw your post, Tom. I'm living in your head rent-free.
rofl. keep bloviating, bigoted bourgeoisie bimbo. you don't exist in my mind except in moments like this you dishonest, delusional degenerate deviant dweeb.

mister meaner

kiwifarms.net
I like reading about people I don't particularly like and have come here to feed my confirmation bias. It ends up working too much however, because the threads just make me angry at abhorrent shit I hadn't even known said person had done.

I also find it interesting and amusing to study and often laugh at exceptional individuals. This website also seems to either generate or stay well on top of notable events, news, and dox.

Sometimes I feel bad though. For example, I think most of the CWC trolls went way too far as they were more just harassing and manipulating then trolling. Other times I think someone is a genuine piece of shit who deserves to have their dirty laundry wavered here.

I'm not a fan of the racism and ___phobias but it's better than being apart of another disingenuous website.

Plus, if I'm bored I can shitpost here.

Last edited:

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
I like to have a basic "hub" from which to launch to other things. The places I used to use for this purpose are either dead to me or actually dead.
So here I am, shitting up your forum.