• ”Is it not true he's trying to monopolize on the lolcow scene?”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

What do you like to do in your spare time?What do you say when asked?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Feb 3, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. How would you describe your hobby of following lolcows to a stranger wanting to know what you like to do for fun?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  2. "I like to look at internet crazy people because they've done some of the funniest shit I've seen in years."

Usually people ask for specifics, but I've gotten a few weird looks for describing certain people.

• Like Like x 5
    Remove Goat

Remove Goat brb autism fit

kiwifarms.net
  3. The couple times I've been cornered into an explanation, I've relied on downplaying its seriousness to avoid follow-ups. "There's this stupid forum I like to frequent", "It just follows weirdos on the internet..."

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Haunter

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Don't. Just don't.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    MediocreMilt

MediocreMilt Trigger the libs. Own the libs.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Why would I tell anyone IRL that I post here? For one, they wouldn't know what this site is. For two, it would be embarrassing as shit if they did.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    wellthathappened

wellthathappened One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

kiwifarms.net
  6. "I help the militant alt-right murder defenseless trannies"

• Winner  x 8
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. No one asks what I do for fun because I'm a stealth normie who blends in to the point that no one pays attention to me, but...

...if I had to I'd say something to the effect of, "the internet has given us the capability to gawk at weirdos in a manner more intimate than the daytime televised freakshows ever did and so I take a few minutes here and there to indulge my inner rubbernecker."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  8. I don't. I'm well aware this is a weird "hobby" to have and there's no need to talk about it. Having to explain what a lolcow is and why I'm on a forum that keeps track of them is just not worth it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  9. "You remember when Britney Spears had her meltdown? It's like that, but over a long term."

I don't specify whether I'm watching the meltdown or having the meltdown.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #9 The Shadow, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    The Shadow

The Shadow Rapping genie with attitude

kiwifarms.net
  10. I usually don't say anything, nor do I really have to. Even for people around me who don't really spend a lot of time on the internet, its not that hard for them to understand that there is tons of drama online.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I say I like Internet drama and people seem to understand that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. It would be dangerous if they did.

There are people out there who have a religious hatred for this site. If you talk about the farms, then there's a possibility of making yourself known to those people.

If asked, I just say internet gossip because that's what it is (except for the killing trannies part).

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    eldri

eldri oogity boogity boo motherfucker

kiwifarms.net
  13. “It’s like a trashy episode of Jerry Springer, but it’s a legit person. It’s not an act and it’s a livestream.”

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  14. I don't tell people I go here because why the fuck would I?

If someone finds out, I say it's like gawking at those people on Reality Shows, but its following with awful people instead of interesting people.

• Like Like x 1
    FatFuckFrank

FatFuckFrank Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus

kiwifarms.net
  15. The answer is obviously: "I detract."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I would hardly call coming here to analyze and laugh at Phil's dumb nonsense a "hobby".

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. I like to go nature hiking in the mountains. I prefer to be away from people when I am idle.

Go outside and disconnect, get some fresh air.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Outer Party Member

Outer Party Member 6079 Smith W

kiwifarms.net
  18. I have mild panic attacks when I have spare time because I assume I have forgotten something deathly important to do. Sometimes I have nightmares about it. That’s why you’ll see me posting at odd hours. Or I’m drunk off my ass and trying to focus on something to keep the room from spinning.

But what I tell people who aren’t mental health professionals is I send dick pics and videos of me getting sucked off to random sluts dumb enough to post their Snapchat name on dating apps. What amuses me the most are the dumb bitches who take a screenshot and then snap it out to all their friends asking them to report me. Without fail, a few of their friends hit me up for more material.

Sometimes it’s their male friends but any port in the storm, y’know?

Edit: meant to be in reply to @Outer Party Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  19. "You know how you watch people doing stupid stuff on video or televsion like Jackass or You've Been Framed? Well replace that person with an idiot who does just as silly stuff except they don't get paid for it."

You'd be surprised about how similar the LolCows are to watching people do stupid shit on television.

• Agree Agree x 4
    #19 Deus Ex Macarena, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Deus Ex Macarena

Deus Ex Macarena Lift Off For Love

kiwifarms.net
  20. I probably wouldn't. I have other hobbies that would be easier to explain and understand.

If I had to explain, I'd compare this to being similar to watching a reality TV series.

I do have a couple friends IRL who know who Phil is, though. One hadn't watched him in a very long time so I broke the news to him that he jerked off on his stream.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.