What do you like to do in your spare time? - What do you say when asked?

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How would you describe your hobby of following lolcows to a stranger wanting to know what you like to do for fun?

Pargon

Mr. Self-Destruct
kiwifarms.net
No one asks what I do for fun because I'm a stealth normie who blends in to the point that no one pays attention to me, but...

...if I had to I'd say something to the effect of, "the internet has given us the capability to gawk at weirdos in a manner more intimate than the daytime televised freakshows ever did and so I take a few minutes here and there to indulge my inner rubbernecker."

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
I usually don't say anything, nor do I really have to. Even for people around me who don't really spend a lot of time on the internet, its not that hard for them to understand that there is tons of drama online.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For two, it would be embarrassing as shit if they did.
It would be dangerous if they did.

There are people out there who have a religious hatred for this site. If you talk about the farms, then there's a possibility of making yourself known to those people.

If asked, I just say internet gossip because that's what it is (except for the killing trannies part).

Reactions: Pargon

FatFuckFrank

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus
kiwifarms.net
I don't tell people I go here because why the fuck would I?

If someone finds out, I say it's like gawking at those people on Reality Shows, but its following with awful people instead of interesting people.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
I have mild panic attacks when I have spare time because I assume I have forgotten something deathly important to do. Sometimes I have nightmares about it. That’s why you’ll see me posting at odd hours. Or I’m drunk off my ass and trying to focus on something to keep the room from spinning.

But what I tell people who aren’t mental health professionals is I send dick pics and videos of me getting sucked off to random sluts dumb enough to post their Snapchat name on dating apps. What amuses me the most are the dumb bitches who take a screenshot and then snap it out to all their friends asking them to report me. Without fail, a few of their friends hit me up for more material.

Sometimes it’s their male friends but any port in the storm, y’know?

Edit: meant to be in reply to @Outer Party Member

TheGoutinator

kiwifarms.net
I probably wouldn't. I have other hobbies that would be easier to explain and understand.

If I had to explain, I'd compare this to being similar to watching a reality TV series.

I do have a couple friends IRL who know who Phil is, though. One hadn't watched him in a very long time so I broke the news to him that he jerked off on his stream.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino