What Do You Listen To At Work? -

• DDoS is active again.

Pargon

A Coward Unrepentant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thread title. For additional funsies include scouter-free talk about what you do and why what you listen to works for you.

Non-customer facing desk jockey so I can listen to whatever as long as it's through earbuds. So far I've been relying on Soma FM, mostly the DEF CON Radio and Synphaera Radio channels. They're interesting enough that I don't mind listening for multiple hour stretches but nothing is so intrusive that it breaks my concentration.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
At one of my jobs I had the luxury of being in a room by myself, so I could hook up my computer to some mini-speakers (red ones that shoot out water to the music and light up) and listen to my favorite shit on SiriusXM. At the time they still had a feature called "My SiriusXM" where if you had a cannel favorited, you can set what kind of music plays from whatever year and whichever specific genre. So every week I had a set playlist.
  • Monday: 70's and Disco
  • Tuesday: 80's and New Wave
  • Wednesday: 90's and Dance
  • Thursday: Smooth Jazz and Chill/Lounge music
Friday was the only day I didn't use SiriusXM and just blasted whatever video game soundtrack I felt like playing at the time.

A man of no consequence

Hardpore Corn
kiwifarms.net
I have a huge file of old Art Bell Coast to Coast episodes I’ll put on if I want to listen to something a bit quiet.

music I listen to a lot of prog rock/metal or 80s new wave. Stuff like Jethro Tull, Rush, Blind Guardian, New Order, Talking Heads, Depeche Mode ect

I also listen to old Art, but I rarely do at work.

I used to be a regular caller way back in the day.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
I like listening to Naked Eyes, Chris Chan: a comprehensive history or some other podcasts/documentaries centred around modern military history, truecrime or lolcows.

Jabroni

King of Jerky
kiwifarms.net
I like listening to Naked Eyes, Chris Chan: a comprehensive history or some other podcasts/documentaries centred around modern military history, truecrime or lolcows.
Just realised a lot of the stuff you find when you look up Naked Eyes is trash. For some reason all of my favourite songs from them only have a few thousand views.

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since i work at a health uni medical wing at night i listen to sp00000000ky stories mainly /x/ stories. I'll also listen to 80s metal or vidya ost

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since I work from home, I can listen to anything. Lately its been Essential Mix episodes. Mostly trance ones from the mid to late 90s. I've been going through the Oakenfold World Tour sets from 99.

I was listening to a lot of Over the Edge episodes, but music is just better since I don't have to focus on two things at once.