What do you think happens after we die? -

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
What are your thoughts on death and the such and do you think that there is a afterlife or that anything happens after death?

Elwood P. Dowd

President of the Maxliam Fan Club.
kiwifarms.net
“I believe that when I die I shall rot, and nothing of my ego will survive. I am not young and I love life. But I should scorn to shiver with terror at the thought of annihilation. Happiness is nonetheless true happiness because it must come to an end, nor do thought and love lose their value because they are not everlasting. Many a man has borne himself proudly on the scaffold; surely the same pride should teach us to think truly about man's place in the world. Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cosy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigour, and the great spaces have a splendour of their own.”

Bertrand Russell

Chill Fam

Hiatus
kiwifarms.net
I have this one theory where there is an afterlife, but one can only access if they live out all their days (aka die of old age). If the person died young, they're sent to another reality where [almost] everything is the same, and your death appeared as a nightmare.

Other than that, I believe in Heaven and Hell and all that jazz.

• Agree
Reactions: Robot Holocaust

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
I have this one theory where there is an afterlife, but one can only access if they live out all their days (aka die of old age). If the person died young, they're sent to another reality where [almost] everything is the same, and your death appeared as a nightmare.

Other than that, I believe in Heaven and Hell and all that jazz.
That's kinda cool, so like a Ground hogs day sorta thing for young people who die to young

Reactions: Chill Fam

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We shit our briefs and do nothing after we die. Crappy joke aside, I personally believe there could be something on the other side. My religious beliefs belives in Heaven and God and Jesus but on that same note, I feel there could be anything. Perhaps there could also be a nothing. On this same note though, we did have a thread on death so this might just end up being merged due to similarities.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/death.2221/

Dr W

The tragedy is not to die, but to be wasted.
kiwifarms.net
I think when you die, that's it.

That's why I want to die in the most spectacular way possible.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
People who post to this site probably share a common fear. That is, "am I going to Hell just for being here?"

The answer is yes.

The solution is simple, though. Just ignore that and keep doing what you're doing. It's fun. Pretend the future never happens.

This is a hilarious song to remind you to ignore the future.

Overcast

Suck You Bus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully some kind of after life.

Because I would be bored shitless if nothing happens after death.

Nacho Man Randy Salsa

NACHO MADNESS
kiwifarms.net
People who post to this site probably share a common fear. That is, "am I going to Hell just for being here?"

The answer is yes.

The solution is simple, though. Just ignore that and keep doing what you're doing. It's fun. Pretend the future never happens.

This is a hilarious song to remind you to ignore the future.
Yeah, but I'm a good person though, so I'm going to heaven.

nonnewtonian

For legal reasons that's a joke
kiwifarms.net
I do hope there's some kind of afterlife, not really for myself (going on for all eternity sounds boring as shit) but for my loved ones. Maybe it's a form of denial but thinking that someone you loved is still out there somewhere in some form is a lot easier to deal with than thinking they're gone forever.

• Feels
Reactions: Libtard Baby

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really have any concrete beliefs on what happens after we die. Sometimes I like to think we get reincarnated. Everyone gets to try again and again living all possible lives and reflecting on it between incarnations. Other times I like the idea that the afterlife is simply a place of eternal peace for the dead to rest. Other times I like to imagine we're in a simulation or some such and when we die we wake up. It's just whatever helps quell my fear of mortality at the time. One thing I do hope though is that if there is an afterlife its not eternal conscious existence. That's about the worst thing I can imagine.

Big Meaty Claws

What did you say, punk?!
kiwifarms.net
I don't really have any concrete beliefs on what happens after we die. Sometimes I like to think we get reincarnated. Everyone gets to try again and again living all possible lives and reflecting on it between incarnations. Other times I like the idea that the afterlife is simply a place of eternal peace for the dead to rest. Other times I like to imagine we're in a simulation or some such and when we die we wake up. It's just whatever helps quell my fear of mortality at the time. One thing I do hope though is that if there is an afterlife its not eternal conscious existence. That's about the worst thing I can imagine.
What would you wanna be reincarnated as?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino