What do you think happens after we die? -

B

BT 075

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't really matter what happens. The safest assumption is that nothing happens. That the minute we breathe our last breath, we're gone for all eternity. So we have to make it count. We just get one life, one shot to do things right. This whole "we can do it over" fantasy is merely a dangerous coping mechanism allowing too many of us to piss away our prime doing absolutely nothing of consequence and nine out of ten times not even enjoying ourselves in the process.

If there's a Heaven, or Hell, I'll be pleasantly surprised. If there isn't, well, there won't be an "I" to be sad about it.

Ryker

Broken, dissolute, misanthropic scum...but lovely!
kiwifarms.net
Death? The rot sets in and the worms come out to play. Life is a one shot deal. Live it as best you can with what you were dealt. I know this sounds a little fatalistic but it really isn't. Life is opportunity. Take it! Revel in it! Enjoy it! Getting only one chance at it makes it all the richer and all the more important.

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net
Anyone and everyone so long as I could remember it between incarnations.
That sounds terrifying, actually.

If you lived through several lives you'd invariably had some terrible fates. Imagine being depressed to the point of committing suicide in one life, only to wake up in a different body but with persistant memories? You'd haunted by completely unscapable misery.

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After I die my ashes are going to be put in a glass dildo for my boyfriend, but no, I don't believe in the afterlife.

• Agree
Reactions: Vocaloid Ruby

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If you lived through several lives you'd invariably had some terrible fates. Imagine being depressed to the point of committing suicide in one life, only to wake up in a different body but with persistant memories? You'd haunted by completely unscapable misery.
The way I like to imagine it you would only remember your past lives between incarnations not during the current one.

Joy-Sama

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to believe reincarnation. There has been some accounts of people remembering their past life. Dr Ian Stevenson actually dedicated his life to finding proof until his death until 2007.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

Conversely, you might feel all the more empowered by it, because no matter how terrible one life is you know the next will be a 100% reset button.

TwinkleSnort

Welcome to The Twilight Zone.
kiwifarms.net
Since you asked, the following is what I think:

".....it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment....."

YMMV.

I'm definitely not going to expect, nor ask, anyone to agree with that, nor to believe it.

Humans have the free will to believe whatever they want to believe.

Picklepower

This isnt even my final form
kiwifarms.net
I think an afterlife makes about as much sense as a "before life" Also how the hell would you have any kind of life without a body? People talk about reincarnation, but if you don't remember your past life, than what does that matter? and if you do think your remembering your past lives, how would you know your not just fooling yourself?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DuckSucker

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty much getting that now. Maybe this is hell for some of us.
Suppose this is actually heaven and where you get sent for a lifetime as a reward for doing well in the actual real world, which is the real hell.

Captain Toad

Captain of the Toad Brigade
kiwifarms.net
While it's comforting to think that there's an afterlife after we die, I personally don't believe in it. I think we are just buried in the ground, and that's it.

Vex Overmind

I killed XXXTentacion
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of hard to know whether or not if there is an afterlife. We technically didn't exist before we were shat out of our mother's vagina so I guess death wouldn't be so bad.

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing happens, regardless of belief. It all ends the same and when life ends, it ends. Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains said something to that effect in regards to his song, Them Bones:

I was just thinking about mortality, that one of these days we'll end up a pile of bones. It's a thought for every human being, whether you believe in an after-life or that when we die, that's it. The thought that all the beautiful things and knowledge and experiences you've been through just end when you end scares me, the thought that when you close your eyes for good, it's gone forever.

• Autistic
Reactions: Libtard Baby

Fatcat

fat cats are really nice cats
kiwifarms.net
I just hope we don't get reincarnated into another human, it would be dope if you could just keep an eye on the world in general

Reactions: Ethel Mertz

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino