What do you think incels historically looked like - The alone, forever

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Incels like to argue that they are strictly a modern phenomenon, created by giving women rights, allowing them to vote, and go online. They say that in the 1950s/1800s/all throughout history they would have been handed a free woman since women had fewer rights. But, even in those eras they would be shitty people. What would have became of an incel in the historical eras they lionize as golden ages? What did historical incels look like, even if the term incel is modern, permavirgins probably have existed in some other shape or form.

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net
Assuming they weren't abandoned by their parents or clan and survived into adult age, incels would have been the social rejects that made up the lower social strata in ancient societies, not unlike today.

The only difference is that current day's child mortality rates are lower, perhaps too low for humanity's own good.

Red Hood

Vote for me
kiwifarms.net
images

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
at any time in history including now, if you have money you can get pussy. there are no incels in first world countries. there are only soyboys that prefer to spend their disposable income on electronics instead of whores then whine because they don't have both, and NEETs/homeless people too lazy to earn money. in third world countries and throughout history there are/were actual incels and they all look the same, like weak men with low testosterone.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of them would be cannon fodder in the army, especially in places where a full-time military wasn't maintained (like during the Middle Ages) or whenever there was a need for conscription on a large scale (like the American Civil War or World War I)

Usually, the first ones to be drafted in times of war were men from the lowest social strata who were still able-bodied enough to fight, but also had few prospects of getting married and passing on their family line. These guys were also the ones mostly likely to be on the front lines.

Your typical incel of the pre-20th Century era would look like a dead soldier.

Last edited:

DrunkenDozing

Don't wake me up. Being awake is gay.
kiwifarms.net
Probably near non-existant due to the wider prevalence and less social stigma around getting hookers. Brothels were a massive part of ancient culture that was often overlooked (after bribery) despite not being considered very godly. Most of the proto-incels I'm sure got some prostitutes ASAP because the very next week they could very well be staring down death on the battlefield or from disease before they knew it.

Incels are growing in number because people aren't forced to be useful on pain of death anymore and natural selection of those that refuse to put effort into their lives doesn't exist anymore either.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who knows? Nobody paid attention to them, because people were spending their time farming, eating, fighting and fucking. Who cares what the stable boy does with the donkey?

I don't recall if it was a good source or not, but I remember reading that 80% of women and 40% of men historically propagated, so that probably means the majority of men were incels. Though that probably meant dying fighting before conceiving.

Last edited:
Monks were intentionally celebate as part of their religion.
if anything they'd most likely be the losers that would be first on the frontline since they're virgins with rage that will be good cannon fodder before the cavalry comes in

And you don't think "I'm celibate for my vows" wasn't the "I'm saving myself for marriage" of the Middle Ages?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BSC

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking, if you have this large population of unfuckables; why not just fuck each other?