What do you think is the worst DSP playthrough? -

Mightykiwi

kiwifarms.net
Virtually any racing game he touches, he sucks at the majority of them because he doesn't seem to understand that going into corners full throttle will cause a car to lost control and whines that the car is "fish tailing" even when it isn't. Must be the only term he knows so applies it to every senario where the car isn't doing exactly what he expected it to.
Not just that, any game with any driving whatsoever throws him off. GTA and Jak II being prime candidates.

In this mission, all he has to do is follow the guy to a certain point, and he'll even wait for you. Too bad the mechanics are bugged, real shame

bigrigger

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much anything from the twitch era feels equally shit to me, I don't know how any non-detractor could watch the yt relays with the constant interruptions, I follow some goon lets player and he uploads his twitch archives to yt sometimes and it's impossible to tell it was livestreamed because it has zero interruptions and it's upsetting that DSP beats people like this in search engines.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Phil playing sports games, including racing. God how I wish he'd play some shit like F1/Forza/etc.

Fifa: Total Clusterfuck where he literally cannot even correctly work the main menu and doesn't care enough to try.

NBA: A game that doesn't let you fail, so he never learns a single thing.

NHL: Only a beta, but same as fifa. He has no idea whats going on, slight pass because hockey is a bit 'weirder' to learn.

Madden: Clusterfuck, but at least the story mode in the recent one game overed his ass multiple times til the ai carried him to victory. Bonus for the game including EXTENSIVE tutorials that he refused to play.

MLB: Phil plays on the difficulty where the game literally only throws strikes over the center of the plate. Its the equivalent of watching someone play a fighting game if the ai only used light punch once a minute and couldn't block.

UFC: Phil cheesing the AI with takedown submission spam instead of learning how to play, getting bodied online twice in a row, and rage quitting while insisting the game "doesn't work that way, nobody told me" bc a real human being can stop him from hitting one button.

Not even getting into all the racing games, sports are by far the thing he's worst at.

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net
It's weird that Silent 2 had both the best 2 videos Phil ever did yet also some if not the worst videos related to games he ever did, it really show he regressed/degenerated over the years.

So yeah Silent 2 HD

Last edited:

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Silent hill 3. He gets upset that reading in-game notes doesn't pause the game, and he refuses to kill 90% of the monsters, so he just keeps getting attacked over and over again and having to get up and try to read the information again. He just complains that "reading things paused it in the last silent hill!". He got up to like 90 hand gun bullets, tried to read something, got decked by the same monster like 4 times, and then complained about being low on health. Still didn't shoot the fucking thing.

Violence Jack

"Buh."
kiwifarms.net
it's definitely my autism acting up, but both demon's souls runs chap my ass something fierce. In the first run it's a combination of him steam-rolling the game with basic spells. Then when that doesn't work the game is awful and fromsoft has no idea what they're doing "duh fromsoftware, duh."

Although he was at his most exceptional during the first run Old Monk fight, which if you didn't know is a boss fight that summons another player to fight you. It's a PVP match so you have to be ready for any build and willing to adapt if need be. Phil tries his magic spammint blast while the summon easily dodges multiple barrages. When that doesn't work he switches to ineffectual swipes with his un-upgraded sword before resorting to turtling. Phil then concocts a narrative that the summon must be cheating because they have to be a higher level than him. Demon's souls matchmaking always scales down so this doesn't occur. If i remember correctly dsp was SL 97 att dunno how legit this is, but apparently the summon was in his chat and said they were SL 93. Very much within his range and not cheating in any meaningful definition.

Typical dave excuses ensue "well yeah, but he's probably been playing the game since release and i haven't" fucker works himself into a lather slamming his head against the better player muttering cheater all before pulling his ethernet cable both denying the summon (of an item you can't get legit anymore) and the chat of resolution.

The second/redemption run of that fight isn't much better. Dave stumbles his way up to the old monk boss room and fights the offline monk. again. His chat wrongly told him that he needed to be in body form for it to work but that's incorrect. Now Phil could've easily quit out using the menu and appeared at the bottom of the staircase retrying in order to wait for a challenger. Being invaded by a player as the boss would've popped up a message on the staircase letting you know "You're being invaded by X black phantom" but Phil--never a fuck-up--fucked up one of two actual things he was supposed to do in the second run. Opting to take the easy win and throw up his hands to the heavens.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
MLB 19 is really creeping up there as not exactly the worst, but the most pointless. 15 hours so far of a single game mode, all spent in the minor leagues playing in the infield and batting whenever he comes in the lineup, on easy difficulty. Just trying to hit home runs every at bat.

He's never played a game online, never played an exhibition game, never thrown a single pitch or played the game like a normal person in control of whoever's closest to the ball. No. He must play as his created character. He can ONLY ever play as

Last edited:

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
MLB 19 is really creeping up there as not exactly the worst, but the most pointless. 15 hours so far of a single game mode, all spent in the minor leagues playing in the infield and batting whenever he comes in the lineup, on easy difficulty. Just trying to hit home runs every at bat.

He's never played a game online, never played an exhibition game, never thrown a single pitch or played the game like a normal person in control of whoever's closest to the ball. No. He must play as his created character. He can ONLY ever play as
View attachment 746297
The best part of this entire 'playthrough' is that he's so desperate to get to the Majors when the gameplay would be absolutely the same as it has been, just with different stadiums and players, both of which he knows nothing about. It's either he thinks that the gameplay will somehow be different enough to justify playing the game longer, or he will get some sad sort of satisfaction out of an achievement in a video game.

Kheapathic

Wan wan, awooo!
kiwifarms.net
It's a toss up between the MGS games and any sports game. MGS2 specifically gave us the 45 minutes of not knowing how to use the rations (because he's a pro gamer and can't check every button). MGS1 gave us the "Why didn't the game automatically equip my rations?!" Which has me really question what the fuck he's looking at when playing the game. But the sports game (of any flavor), are just so fucking boring, they're on par with any RPG playthrough he's done. There's nothing exciting and his usual commentary is so fucking bland, it could put me to sleep.

Awful Meerkat

That was in the past
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 746297
Is he still playing on beginner difficulty? God, this game is a waste of time. And he always chooses the "my career" game modes, which in sports games are usually the most boring.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he still playing on beginner difficulty? God, this game is a waste of time. And he always chooses the "my career" game modes, which in sports games are usually the most boring.
He is, which makes his celebrations of homeruns even more pathetic. Literally every pitch thrown is in the strike zone, and the overwhelming majority are straight pitches, with the only variation being speed.

El Porko Fako

Significantly different from other men
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His bottom 5 for me in no particular order would be MGS3, RE4, Crash 1, Jak 2, and Kingdom Hearts 1. Kingdom Hearts in particular I think should be more infamous too that's when I feel many of fans really started turning on him. In case some of you don't remember, Phil yelled at his stream chat because Leanna was being an obnoxious, unfunny bitch in his chat and his fans told her to stfu and that she was a shitty mod.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
His bottom 5 for me in no particular order would be MGS3, RE4, Crash 1, Jak 2, and Kingdom Hearts 1. Kingdom Hearts in particular I think should be more infamous too that's when I feel many of fans really started turning on him. In case some of you don't remember, Phil yelled at his stream chat because Leanna was being an obnoxious, unfunny bitch in his chat and his fans told her to stfu and that she was a shitty mod.
Wasnt that KH2?

Tags
None