What do you think is the worst DSP playthrough? -

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Necromancing my own thread because the DK64 playthrough was that fucking bad. Just wow, dood.
And I agree 👍👍
Seen the thread and immediately thought of DK64. Not only played bad but just complaining of how bad the game is until it gets really old. That's Phil tho, he can't shut up, he repeats himself until he thinks everyone agree with him (👍👍). We got it the first few times, thank you very much.

I never played DK64, no idea how the game works. As viewer it's not my job to find that out and cheer to guide him through the game.

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
And I agree 👍👍
Seen the thread and immediately thought of DK64. Not only played bad but just complaining of how bad the game is until it gets really old. That's Phil tho, he can't shut up, he repeats himself until he thinks everyone agree with him (👍👍). We got it the first few times, thank you very much.

I never played DK64, no idea how the game works. As viewer it's not my job to find that out and cheer to guide him through the game.
I actually started playing in part because of Phil, it's a solid game (at least on original hardware, I know the Virtual Console version has some issues).

Last edited:

Kheapathic

Wan wan, awooo!
kiwifarms.net
While I can rarely say fighting games have playthroughs; his Granblue Fantasy Versus is pretty shit. I get the playing through RPG mode just to see what it offers; but the sole reason he bought it is because KoP convinced him that it's an anime SF2, which is pretty fucking correct. Yeah there are a few things that are different from basic fighting games like the recharge on special moves, but it's a pretty solid fighter with the anime aesthetic while lacking the insane combos and other shit found in stuff like BlazBlue and Guilty Gear. So, a game style he's familiar with and he lauds the fuck out of with his 4th place finish at EVO 2005... and he ducks online like a little bitch, to even say he doesn't know how the regular game plays because he's been in the RPG mode. Because the game style he's so fucking familiar with and has been playing since SF2 came out, lets you put your back to the enemy in its gimmick mode.

It's easy to mock him over all the stupid shit he's said and done, but to say he's unfamiliar with the game that is literally anime SF2, because he played a gimmick mode that lets you turn around... turn in your FGC card, cause you're a bitch made nigga.

SPhobos

kiwifarms.net
Three sessions in and Morrowind is absolutely the worst play through he's ever done. He went into it saying he's just going to sit there and let chat throw nickles and dimes at him which is fucking shameless. Long stretches of each stream are him just repeating "I don't know what to do" and 'forgetting' things that chat has already told him as well as things that he's already done in the hope of hooking another guidecuck like Papa to drag him through a game that, at this rate, is going to take him a fucking year to complete.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
kiwifarms.net
Nioh was a particularly frustrating one because for the first time in his entire career he had the potential to actually be good at a game for once.

For those of you who have never played Nioh, there are three "stances" that the player can alternate through as they play. Low-stance gives the player a quicker and better dodge but reduces stamina while blocking and focuses on quick combos, High-stance has heavy hitting attacks that breaks the enemies poise but has few defensive options, and Mid-stance gives the player more stamina to block with and has attacks that are a mix of the two.

Phil decided to play the game very evasively and dodge-spam through everything which is actually a viable way to play to an extent, but for the entire playthrough he used the Mid-stance (the stance that's meant for holding your ground and blocking, the opposite of his playstyle) for his entire playthrough. It's just mind-blowing that even though mechanically he wasn't that bad at the game he still managed to get stuck and die a lot because he couldn't understand the most basic mechanic in the game.

Tags
None