What do you think this generation's "timeless classics" will be? -

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully not rekt feminist comp videos.

Fortnite/fortnite dance memes
Avengers:infinity wars
(insert annoying loop) 10hr videos
Minecraft
Roblox
RD2

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Even though I dislike the Killers it's Mr Brightside that will be very memorable. It still charts the top 100 in the UK 14 years after release.
I'm sick to death of that song. I spent three weeks barhopping in Cairns and that played in literally every single club multiple times a night.

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Your city lies in dust, my friend
kiwifarms.net
Funny. I saw this thread and already had The Kinks in the back of my mind. Lola versus Powerman is great, but you should also check out Arthur and The Village Green Preservation Society. Fantastic stuff, two of the best albums ever.

The simple fact is that music pretty much started dying in the early 90s and it's mostly garbage and bullshit these days. I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise, but I just don't see the same creativity. Stuff that sounds like it's meant to be played in night clubs. What's this shit, Drake, Cardi B, Post Malone, Kanye West? It's garbage.

Music's golden era was the mid/late 60s to the 80s. I grew up hating music, but that's because I wasn't exposed to it. Really, amazing stuff during that period. Inventive, without necessarily being pretentious.

Nothing because everyone will just want to forget this garbage generation. Millennials will desperately try to claim to be either the generation before or the generation after them.
I'm told the generation after millennials is even worse, and most millennials I talk to seem proud of their generation and get super defensive when called out on how awful everything about them is, from their beliefs to their music. The only people that want to claim to be in a different generation are millennials that despise other millennials.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm told the generation after millennials is even worse, and most millennials I talk to seem proud of their generation and get super defensive when called out on how awful everything about them is, from their beliefs to their music. The only people that want to claim to be in a different generation are millennials that despise other millennials.
They'll change their tune when the death vans are going door to door rounding them up.

ahkt

kiwifarms.net
Probably just a lot of songs by the 1975. I've noticed this kind of "glossy" sound is in right now.

Tags
None