Goat rights are human rights
kiwifarms.net
Less fighting
More memes
Will memes of fighting suffice?
retardsfighting.png

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Less: Political content. Politics has just destroyed online discourse because every moron that reads headlines thinks he/she is a genius.

More: Random nonsense that is offensive. I miss the old internet when I could just look up and find whatever crazy crap I wanted. If its offensive, so be it. Its there for me to see and I'm tired of being told I either shouldn't laugh at it or even see it.

Last edited:

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
Less children parroting political views and wasting their childhood being angry and stressed.
I think we all know several kids who are too young / sheltered to have seen anything of the real world, so they think "muh climate change" and politicians with an "R" next to their names are the end of the world.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They need a lot more internet because people need more information and people deserve to know the truth so I hope they give more people the internet soon. More freedom online and more information. Watch the media but also read materials online.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
They need a lot more internet because people need more information and people deserve to know the truth so I hope they give more people the internet soon. More freedom online and more information. Watch the media but also read materials online.

Hell yeah the internet is like the anus of Trent you see it and are just like "hell yeah I want more of that I cannot resist its awesome!" I think once we have more internet it will be like having more of the anus of Trent. Most people will just be happier. Its a win win moment. Hella real talk am I right

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
Hell yeah the internet is like the anus of Trent you see it and are just like "hell yeah I want more of that I cannot resist its awesome!" I think once we have more internet it will be like having more of the anus of Trent. Most people will just be happier. Its a win win moment. Hella real talk am I right
your username is probably a lie