What does Amber do all day? Speculation Thread - Less content means more speculation.

How many times a day do you think Amber stands up?

• Total voters

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s been discussed before but now that she’s admitted to being bedbound what do you think Amber does all day? InB4 she eats, after all we know our gorl lives a very busy life.

My guesses:
-Stalks Destiny and Dana’s social media while making her bitchface.
-Obsessively googles herself.
-Lurks every post about her on kiwifarms.
-Threatens to kill herself if Becky gets the wrong kind of sauce on her burrito.
-Watches Netflix.
-Watches Trisha and other youtubers feeling like they’re her friends.
-Indulges in her delusions.
-Eye fucks herself in the mirror.
-Films for a few minutes and instantly rewards herself for her hard work.
-Talks down to Becky/anyone who enters her cave.
-Screeches at Twinkie about how much she loves her, but gets pissy if the cats come in.
-Finds new ways to stuff even more food in her mouth at a time.
-Browses proana sites and Larps as a skinny girl.
-Complains about her layggg pain constantly.
-Tries to think of new ways to lie to her viewers.

E- Sorry, I fucked up the poll, I’ve never created a thread before. (:_(:stupid:

Last edited:

Blotto

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who bets that she plans trips and buys clothing for when she reaches her weight goal? I bet some of the journals were for writing traveling plans for when she’s skinny. Guess they’ll never be used.

The only trip she’s headed on. Then Becky can light the beacons with all of her leftover journals, the Gaycare calls for aid.

Blotto

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They had to call of plans for cremating her. Given the fat content of her body, it's more likely than not that she'll simply explode.

To say nothing of the smell.
Death sperging incoming. Chances are they’ll have to cut off her limbs one at a time and cremate each. If her body fuses to the bedding she will probably be ripped in half anyway, it’ll create a biohazard for a good while and walls may taken out if she’s intact. I’d suggest they just Gilbert Grape the house otherwise but it could hurt the animals. (:_(They sealed the houses fate the day she moved in.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
  • Picks at scabs
  • Thinks up "errands" for Becky to do that will lead to her bringing food home
  • Writes scathing Yelp reviews for restaurants who don't offer takeout
  • Passive-aggressively puts fork marks in Ricky's Country Crock knowing that that is his biggest pet peeve, then blaming it on Eric
  • Finds an inspirational quote on Insta, records it in her "deep thoughts" journal, then rewards herself with a Reese's Cup for a job well done.
  • Times Becky to see how fast she comes when called.
  • Makes fake FB accounts to dislike Becky's sister's posts
  • Counts her Haute Cash
Honestly it's no wonder our gorl uploads so infrequently, she leads a very busy and fulfilling life y'all.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
-Spends some time trying fat girl angles and filters
-Cry-binges over how she's no longer a fat girl with a pretty face
-Soothes herself by buying clothes from Torrid that she can't wear but her fat viewers want for themselves
-Whores for attention on social media
-Cry-binges while reading shit people say about her on KF/FB

Clown Baby

you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Online shops, googles herself, orders Becky around (clean the litter Beckyrellie, go to Long John Silver's Beckyrellie).

The rest of the time I think she reads really bad self-insert Blake Lively fanfic and trolls instagram for a new chick in case Becky ever gets tired of this existence.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
Thinks about how attractive to men she is.
Wonders why her poems about traingoing fly larvae and iridescent dairy products haven't made her poet laureate yet.
Emits ear-splitting screeches when it's time for her feeding.
Continues her speech pathology exercises to pronounce everytheeeeeen like a lobotomised Valley Girl.
Makes hate comments with socks on other channels including Eric's.
Restocks the wax melt drawer so she can't smell her own thrush-ridden tiny hole.
Googles diets she can pretend to go on for new subs and asspats.
Thinks obsessively about when she'll next see Destiny and how she'll seduce her by screeching with laughter and flipping her thinning hair like she's seen in Pantene ads.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino