What Does Being a Kiwi Farmer Do For You? - A Look At the Psychology of Bullying

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Why Do People Bully?

As somebody who has always stood up to bullies, I find the inhabitants of the Kiwi Farms to be a fascinating lot of dysfunctional, mostly young, mostly unemployed people, with the most astounding array of psychosexual disorders I have ever seen anywhere, even in excess of what was on display at The Ranter and at AMB. Those are just men with sick imaginations. You freaks actual play out the fantasies in real time. One has to wonder what's in it for a woman like @Mariposa Electrique, allegedly a professional woman who says she has a career, is married to a fine man and has two grown kids. What's causing the deep psychic pain she is denying and projecting at me?

Plus, how come, such an intelligent woman has to aim so low, focusing on things I really have no control over and never did? My urogenital system was damaged when I was little, leaving me with a lot of body functions that didn't work right. My sinuses are the booger factory from hell and when the post nasal drip gets me coughing, my sphincter and bladder may leak, but this is not something that happens every day, nor does it amount to very much leakage when it does. Yes , I'm bald, but so what? The women in my family go bald. Yes, I'm overweight, but not so much that it can be called "morbid obesity". Yes I have no teeth, but did you know i can't get dentures because of the plate in my jaw?

The rest of you probably have more simple reasons for the schadenfreude dependence you gratify with the gang bullying here. Fucked up, abusive home lives for most of you, I'm sure. Sexual frustration is surely the other big motivator. You're frustrated and angry that even sex workers won't have anything to do you. You want these people you perceive to be inferior to kill themselves, when the truth of it is you hate yourself and lack the courage to do anything to improve your life, so you seek pleasure in making other people miserable. The main reason that otherwise intelligent people hate me so intensely is that they're living lies and I'm too real for them. None of you can refute a thing I say rationally and your own belief system is so jangled with congnitive dissonance that you lash out at me.

Live foolishly and die stupid, morons with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. Alternatively, you could put down your game controllers, get up out of bed, the couch or your gaming chair and get some fresh air, sunshine and socialization with living people for a change.

Lifeguard Hermit

BC Grant's a digger, like me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why Do People Bully?

As somebody who has always stood up to bullies, I find the inhabitants of the Kiwi Farms to be a fascinating lot of dysfunctional, mostly young, mostly unemployed people, with the most astounding array of psychosexual disorders I have ever seen anywhere, even in excess of what was on display at The Ranter and at AMB. Those are just men with sick imaginations. You freaks actual play out the fantasies in real time. One has to wonder what's in it for a woman like @Mariposa Electrique, allegedly a professional woman who says she has a career, is married to a fine man and has two grown kids. What's causing the deep psychic pain she is denying and projecting at me?

Plus, how come, such an intelligent woman has to aim so low, focusing on things I really have no control over and never did? My urogenital system was damaged when I was little, leaving me with a lot of body functions that didn't work right. My sinuses are the booger factory from hell and when the post nasal drip gets me coughing, my sphincter and bladder may leak, but this is not something that happens every day, nor does it amount to very much leakage when it does. Yes , I'm bald, but so what? The women in my family go bald. Yes, I'm overweight, but not so much that it can be called "morbid obesity". Yes I have no teeth, but did you know i can't get dentures because of the plate in my jaw?

The rest of you probably have more simple reasons for the schadenfreude dependence you gratify with the gang bullying here. Fucked up, abusive home lives for most of you, I'm sure. Sexual frustration is surely the other big motivator. You're frustrated and angry that even sex workers won't have anything to do you. You want these people you perceive to be inferior to kill themselves, when the truth of it is you hate yourself and lack the courage to do anything to improve your life, so you seek pleasure in making other people miserable. The main reason that otherwise intelligent people hate me so intensely is that they're living lies and I'm too real for them. None of you can refute a thing I say rationally and your own belief system is so jangled with congnitive dissonance that you lash out at me.

Live foolishly and die stupid, morons with delusions of intellect and redeeming social value. Alternatively, you could put down your game controllers, get up out of bed, the couch or your gaming chair and get some fresh air, sunshine and socialization with living people for a change.
Blah blah blah you're not a woman you nasty dumpster diving cretin of a malformed man

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
As to the psychology of bullying, what did your bullying of Msjustanotherhuman do for you, Tom? Did it make you feel like a big man to hound a real female to suicide? Was it worth making all those sock accounts just to force her to pay attention to you?

Is it a power trip for you to scream and bark orders at female operators like they're your rich daddy's housekeepers? You're an extremely inadequate man but you can still run over women, right, Tom?

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why Do People Bully?

Maybe you should stop obsessing over us. I thought you were going to put this shit behind a paywall?

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
As to the psychology of bullying, what did hour bullying of Msjustanotherhuman do for you, Tom? Did it make you feel like a big man to hound a real female to suicide? Was it worth making all those sock accounts just to force her to pay attention to you?

Is it a power trip for you to scream and bark orders at female operators like they're your rich daddy's housekeepers? You're an extremely inadequate man but you can still run over women, right, Tom?
Wrong. I don't run over women and the maids didn't get screamed at by anybody. They were like surrogate mothers to us.

Are you saying that you bullied that woman to death and are trying to hang it on me? we had a brief spat nearly a year before she killed herself. how come she didn't do it while i was allegedly bullying her, genius?

Mealy Mouth Spittle

kiwifarms.net
This troon has an account on KF and thinks he is somehow superior to everyone else? This whole thing reeks of projection. A troon saying that KF users have psychosexual problems? :story:

What's stopping you from logging off and hanging out with people instead of vomiting troon nonsense online 24/7? You're the delusional one old man. Go take your meds and have a nap.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Wrong. I don't run over women and the maids didn't get screamed at by anybody. They were like surrogate mothers to us.

Are you saying that you bullied that woman to death and are trying to hang it on me? we had a brief spat nearly a year before she killed herself. how come she didn't do it while i was allegedly bullying her, genius?
Yes, Tom, you do, and you record it for everyone to watch. We've all seen you do it countless times. You're a rude, abusive piece of shit to the women operators but much more polite when a man is on the phone.

Its good to hear that little silver spoon Tom Wasserburg treated his daddy's maids better than most women. But your poor sister didn't fare so well at your hands, so I'm kinda skeptical of that.

And " that mentally ill woman killed herself only after I was finished terrorizing her" is an interesting defense of your actions. As long as she didn't off herself in the middle of an interaction with you it's all good, right?

1440p Curved Monitor

165 hz
kiwifarms.net
As somebody who has always stood up to bullies, I find the inhabitants of the Kiwi Farms to be a fascinating lot of dysfunctional, mostly young, mostly unemployed people, with the most astounding array of psychosexual disorders I have ever seen anywhere
You wish this was true. Cope and seethe.
The rest of you probably have more simple reasons for the schadenfreude dependence you gratify with the gang bullying here. Fucked up, abusive home lives for most of you, I'm sure. Sexual frustration is surely the other big motivator.
Stop projecting. People are here because you post shit like this and think that you're totally correct. It's funny to see someone so openly delusional. You're purely entertainment.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
This troon has an account on KF and thinks he is somehow superior to everyone else? This whole thing reeks of projection. A troon saying that KF users have psychosexual problems? :story:
Fucking LOL. This from the guy who molests kids and diddles dogs, two things that- as degenerate as all of us assholes on this site can be- Kiwis pretty much universally condemn.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Blah blah blah you're not a woman you nasty dumpster diving cretin of a malformed man
Yes, Tom, you do, and you record it for everyone to watch. We've all seen you do it countless times. You're a rude, abusive piece of shit to the women operators but much more polite when a man is on the phone.

Its good to hear that little silver spoon Tom Wasserburg treated his daddy's maids better than most women. But your poor sister didn't fare so well at your hands, so I'm kinda skeptical of that.

And " that mentally ill woman killed herself only after I was finished terrorizing her" is an interesting defense of your actions. As long as she didn't off herself in the middle of an interaction with you it's all good, right?
The woman put together a power point presentation i was displeased with and she went ballistic on me when I told her, making a hate video about me, i responded to that , she made another, i responded to that and forgot about her until you demented deviants claimed i hounded her to death, when in fact, you are a member of a gang of psychopaths trying to hound me to death.

Do any of you think you can deliver a rational argument or are insults the best you've got?

Ad hominem means “against the man,” and this type of fallacy is sometimes called name calling or the personal attack fallacy. This type of fallacy occurs when someone attacks the person instead of attacking his or her argument.

What's stopping you from logging off and hanging out with people instead of vomiting troon nonsense online 24/7? You're the delusional one old man. Go take your meds and have a nap.
My diagnosis is GD with associated CPTSD . this septic tank is full of fetishists into snuff sex, scat, kids and animals projecting at me. I hang out with real people every day. This place is like a virtual world crapper for me; just a place to come and shit on mean, stupid people who think they're getting over on me. You're just seeing more of me than usual because both my facebook accounts are blocked.

As for AMB, I can assure you that they're laughing harder at the morons from here, hating on me there, than me.
Fucking LOL. This from the guy who molests kids and diddles dogs, two things that- as degenerate as all of us assholes on this site can be- Kiwis pretty much universally condemn.
Fucking LOL back at you, gullible moron repeating lies.

Stop projecting. People are here because you post shit like this and think that you're totally correct. It's funny to see someone so openly delusional. You're purely entertainment.
In truth, you're "Normal" and as a normie, you are oblivious to the fact that you're more mentally ill than the people who obviously are. You're a victim of the DKE , so stupid, you're too stupid to know that you're stupid.

Attachments

• Great-minds-discuss-ideas-average-minds-discuss-events-small-minds-discuss-people..jpg
    Great-minds-discuss-ideas-average-minds-discuss-events-small-minds-discuss-people..jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Huxley Quote.jpg
    Huxley Quote.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 19
  • einsteinsimply.png
    einsteinsimply.png
    877.3 KB · Views: 20

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The woman put together a power point presentation i was displeased with and she went ballistic on me when I told her, making a hate video about me, i responded to that , she made another, i responded to that and forgot about her until you demented deviants claimed i hounded her to death, when in fact, you are a member of a gang of psychopaths trying to hound me to death.

Do any of you think you can deliver a rational argument or are insults the best you've got?

Ad hominem means “against the man,” and this type of fallacy is sometimes called name calling or the personal attack fallacy. This type of fallacy occurs when someone attacks the person instead of attacking his or her argument.

My diagnosis is GD with associated CPTSD . this septic tank is full of fetishists into snuff sex, scat, kids and animals projecting at me. I hang out with real people every day. This place is like a virtual world crapper for me; just a place to come and shit on mean, stupid people who think they're getting over on me. You're just seeing more of me than usual because both my facebook accounts are blocked.

As for AMB, I can assure you that they're laughing harder at the morons from here, hating on me there, than me.

Fucking LOL back at you, gullible moron repeating lies.

In truth, you're "Normal" and as a normie, you are oblivious to the fact that you're more mentally ill than the people who obviously are. You're a victim of the DKE , so stupid, you're too stupid to know that you're stupid.
Tom, you murdered a woman, now do a Chloe Segal and self immolate.

My diagnosis is GD with associated CPTSD.

Liar, it's skizoaffective. You've never been to a real gender therapist. You get your moob cancer pills from informed consent. You've admitted this, Thomas.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is why Tom is such a satisfying cow to follow. It’s not just that he’s dumb, it’s that he’s dumb but thinks he’s the smart one. He thinks we’re laughing at him because we can’t understand the genius wisdom he’s laying on us.