What Does Being a Kiwi Farmer Do For You? - A Look At the Psychology of Bullying

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In Tom’s case, because no one else will talk to him. His social life consists of us, AMB and wasting police time.
Don't forget art fairs where he can sell his shitty rocks or get kicked out for being a creep.

Doppio Vinegar

Paranoid schizo by day, Mafioso stripper by night
kiwifarms.net
I go here because I get to make fun of people like you.

ezgif-1-4a5c079c9f9a.gif

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Your threads are bombarded with drive-by insults and adhoms because you admit to doing some real strange shit and deny it later, ignoring proof and pretending the proofs are faked. You exist in a delusion of your own making that only you understand, while we sit by and watch as you create yet another thread about the same shit over and over. The hate you get only continues to exist because you deliberately keep coming back to provoke it, my dude.
lol. tell me more about myself, my bitch. misinterpretations of my words are proof only of your intellectual dishonesty. i own every stupid assertion you make about me, douche nozzle. you live in a fantasy land and know nothing about my reality. you just have some opinions about how i shit on dishonest self loathing assholes projecting the denial of their perversions and inferiority complexes on me with a whole lot of distortions of my words and made up, very sick shit.

jellied jingoistic jagoffs, the lot of you. keep calling me names, morons. it drives intelligent people to me. I'm a well established activist artist with a forty year track record, a global audience of friendly people and a small, but dedicated toxic fan club of fetishistic fascist furries organized into some kind of angry autistic adult asshole army by @Daisymae, corporate cubicle dwelling dilberts and totally useless, unemployable 20 nothing incels and otherwise deviant dolts posting from mommy's basement.

i'm not a pedophile, child rapist, dog fucker or any of the other unfounded and unproven accusations against me. you are all pathetic, hive minded , hypocritical, misguided, misinformed, malicious millennial mental midgets and Gen Z brats with digitized brains living in a virtual reality.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm on Kiwi Farms and Thomas is gross and boring to the extent that I don't even bother checking his subforum that often.

You'll die alone, Tom, and you'd be found with animals nibbling on your corpse. There is an active poster in this subform who can attest to this fate. You are not healthy or young, so this will be sooner rather than later. Your subform will be closed and you will be forgotten save for an Encyclopedia Dramatica page or some shit. You will perish having won no arguments on the onlines and will have no mourners at your service.
except for a number of things:
i won't die alone. I have a large spirit family you all seem to not be able to see because they're not foolhardy enough to do what i do.
i'm a lot healthier than you think. I don't have COPD and unlike any of you, my behavioral health issues are well managed without doping me up.
this subforum is a toilet for me.
i'm an heir to a substantial estate and my own work and stone inventory has value. i will be establishing a family foundation.
i win arguments regularly with people who know how to argue rationally, which none of you are competent to do.
I go here because I get to make fun of people like you.

View attachment 2264635
don't forget the part about making fun of people like me from the safety of your mom's internet connection where you can't get punched in the face or kicked in the nuts.
I would not have sex with Thomas.
"Thomas" is not me and I wouldn't have sex with a cartoon robot even if you were paying for it.
Why do people go on websites whose userbase despises them?
for me, it's some old school stuff you probably wouldn't understand if i wrote it out.
Tommy got a D for grammar, a surprising A for spelling, but an F for punctuation.

See me after class.
why don't you insert that out of place comma up your ass along with your head, Sister Mary Elephant?

The irony of calling people unemployed... 😑😶🤣
D00d, I'm a self employed artist. You're infantile imbeciles living in your mom's basements or posting from your cubicles on company time.

Last edited by a moderator:

A Gay Retard

the way ur based makes me wanna clear my throat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i win arguments regularly with people who know how to argue rationally, which none of you are competent to do.
You spent 29 minutes between reacting to my comment and replying to it. I'd expect more of a bon mot from an argument-winner such as yourself when you have half an hour to work with.

Really my issue with you is that you harm animals sexually. Beyond that you're a boring leech on society who affects me very little. You will die soon, penniless, and the world (and dogs, especially) will be better for it.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You spent 29 minutes between reacting to my comment and replying to it. I'd expect more of a bon mot from an argument-winner such as yourself when you have half an hour to work with.

Really my issue with you is that you harm animals sexually. Beyond that you're a boring leech on society who affects me very little. You will die soon, penniless, and the world (and dogs, especially) will be better for it.
You believe nonsense, you're also clueless about what i was doing for that 29 minutes, cupcake. It certainly wasn't agonizing over a response to any toxic transphobic talking turd in this toilet. I don't harm anything sexually and never did. Your opinion of me is meaningless to anybody but you and your fellow self loathing, poo flinging naked apes with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. the world will be better without the lot of you hypocritical hedonistic attention starved losers, stalking people who are superior to you in every way to denigrate them. your grandchildren are already ashamed of you, reading this toxic tripe in the future.
I have a great job, a great relationship, & don't live in a hovel. All 3 things that you will never have, you child molesting dogfucker.

I have an excellent and lucrative occupation, don't live in a hovel and I don't have the luxury of a stupid woman to use as a fuck bag. What I don't do, is believe lies like you do, so off to the land of the ignored ignorati camped out atop Mount Stupid with you , toxic talking turd.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
you live in a fantasy land and know nothing about my reality.
We've literally seen dozens of hours of your own presentation of yourself, the filthy, disgusting, vermin-infested hovels you live in, your repulsive male ass-face, your repeated admissions of child molestation and bestiality, straight from your own mouth. You are the one living in a fantasy land if you don't realize you look utterly fucking revolting to everyone who looks at you.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D00d, I'm a self employed artist. You're infantile imbeciles living in your mom's basements or posting from your cubicles on company time.
Now that's being delusional, Tombo. You're ugly, poor, live in a government subsidized hovel, eat your boogers, and claim you look like a "butch" woman. In reality, you look like a homeless, old, schizophrenic crossdresser whose face has been used as a template for jack-o-lanterns dating back to the 70s.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thomas, when you are gone and people google your name, they will find this subform on the first page of results. This is your legacy.

yes
you are one really delusional child living in a fantasy world if you believe this pack of sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs is capable of defining me for history.
That wasn't an offer.
good. now fuck off, ok?

RoboticRichardSimmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you are one really delusional child living in a fantasy world if you believe this pack of sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs is capable of defining me for history.

good. now fuck off, ok?
No. This is our bouncy castle and you're the tranny piñata at the party you really were never invited to.