What does "Free and Equal" Mean To You? -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
(sorry about the formatting. facebook doesn't transfer real well on a copy/paste)

What does "Free and Equal" Mean To You?
#HippieHistorian #Transwars #BestPractices #PLUR
#EndTransphobia #NotOneMore #WontBeErased #ProtectTransKids #WontGoBack #transrightsarehumanrights
I just sent a request to chat to
Kevin D. Williamson

. I want to point out that i did not get confrontational or accusatory. Once we insult somebody we disagree with, the discussion has been killed. Everybody has a right to their opinion, regardless of the validity of the facts they base it on. Intelligent people modify their opinion when presented with verified facts that refute their opinion. If you call the person names, they won't consider the new facts.
Our pioneering role models all had a reputation for their wit, charm, grace under fire and coherent delivery of the scientific facts of our existence. My hat is off to Senator
Sarah McBride
for carrying on that tradition by replying "I'm a state senator" when asked if she was a boy or girl.

🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈
🌈

You wrote this in 2014 for the
National Review
in an article entitled #LaverneCoxIsNotAWoman. I'm wondering if you want to stand by this statement today or have a different perspective on it in light of scientific understandings of the biological nature of transgender conditions that have emerged since?

"The mass delusion that we are inculcating on the question of transgendered people is a different sort of matter, to the extent that it would impose on society at large an obligation β€” possibly a legal obligation under civil-rights law, one that already is emerging β€” to treat delusion as fact, or at the very least to agree to make subjective impressions superordinate to biological fact in matters both public and private"

This came up recently because the
The Chicago Sun-Times
ran something with this article involved that sparked enough outrage to get them to retract it and a very well written rebuttal blog at Medium entitled "Laverne Cox Is A Woman"
I call the Coy Mathis ruling in 2013 the "Tipping Point" that the photo of Laverne on the cover of Time was about that set off this chain of events. More than Laverne, a transsexual entertainer, it was Coy and her parents that changed the face of the struggle for transgender equality. We've been seeing entertainers like
Laverne Cox
transition since
April Ashley
got outed in 1961 and that just helps to reinforce the tropes that we're nothing but freaks and sex fiends.

Most of us are just regular folks who got born with queer genes. Some of us need to get our genitals modified to be able to live with it. Lucky us, especially now that we have our families standing out in front of us as children and can blossom into our full potentials as this perfectly natural genetic sport. Seeing transgender children enjoying happy childhoods we were denied brought myself and thousands of other older people out of the closets. I've met dozens of post ops who had been in stealth for decades who came out to join the community that has literally grown from
Lynn Conway
's homepage at U Michigan.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
I just want to point out that they aren't the reason I think your a freak or a sex fiend. You bare the sole responsibility for me thinking that.
Who bears the responsibility for your functional illiteracy and gullibility that you believe me to be a sex fiend? I'm cool with freak, but the sex fiend shit has all been made up and you lap it up because you're most likely a perverted little dweeb into freaky cartoon sex.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
Who bears the responsibility for your functional illiteracy and gullibility that you believe me to be a sex fiend? I'm cool with freak, but the sex fiend shit has all been made up and you lap it up because you're most likely a perverted little dweeb into freaky cartoon sex.
Says the man, who was begging another autistic man to knock around his junk a few months back. Says the man who begs for BJs on facebook.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
lol. stay stupid , speds. mariposa , you're a really exceptional evil craven cunt who wishes he was born with one.
Jeez, you're amazing at projection. I don't have to wish for anything. I'm not a tranny with a low IQ living with a miserable existence guilty of pedophilia and dog molestation, who blows filthy hobos for pocket change.

Daddy's Little Kitten

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§πŸ₯Ί β“›β“žβ“žβ“šβ“˜β“β“– β“•β“žβ“‘ β’»β’·β’Ύ ⓓⓐⓓⓓⓨ 🍼🍭