What does "ВЫ АДВОКАТ, СПЕЦИАЛИЗИРУЮЩИЙСЯ НА ЦИФРОВЫХ ПРАВАХ? ИЛИ ВЫ ЗНАЕТЕ ТАКОГО СПЕЦИАЛИСТА? ТОГДА НАПИШИТЕ МНЕ ОБ ЭТОМ СЕГОДНЯ!" mean? -

Cuntflaps

kiwifarms.net
What does "ВЫ АДВОКАТ, СПЕЦИАЛИЗИРУЮЩИЙСЯ НА ЦИФРОВЫХ ПРАВАХ? ИЛИ ВЫ ЗНАЕТЕ ТАКОГО СПЕЦИАЛИСТА? ТОГДА НАПИШИТЕ МНЕ ОБ ЭТОМ СЕГОДНЯ!" mean? Is this the language of the Japanese people? I believe this is Japanese or French. Plz someone translate the crazy words.

Not Really Here

"You're a small, irrelevant island nation"
kiwifarms.net
What does "ВЫ АДВОКАТ, СПЕЦИАЛИЗИРУЮЩИЙСЯ НА ЦИФРОВЫХ ПРАВАХ? ИЛИ ВЫ ЗНАЕТЕ ТАКОГО СПЕЦИАЛИСТА? ТОГДА НАПИШИТЕ МНЕ ОБ ЭТОМ СЕГОДНЯ!" mean? Is this the language of the Japanese people? I believe this is Japanese or French. Plz someone translate the crazy words.
Get better at Interneting.PNG

kazuhiro

kiwifarms.net
"I have the dox of the user the Cuntflaps. The thread — he is almost ready. Do you have the nudes of the Cuntflaps? Send to me today!"