What events/plans of yours have been cancelled by corona-chan? -

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Have tickets to sturgill simpson and tyler childers next month, that's been axed.

Was supposed to fish a tournament next weekend but that's out.

I know people are dying, but all this is inconveniencing me!

ETA: my weed guy however has announced that he will continue to "work" and make deliveries no matter what happens, bless his soul. Drug dealers truly are the backbone of this great nation.

Last edited:

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Not really an event, but a regular activity. The gym in my apartment complex has been shut down until further notice because of the coronavirus. I hate walking around outside in the rain, so this is kinda a massive blow to my attempts to stay healthy currently.

• Feels
Reactions: Sherlock Holmes

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to buy some cheap chinese emulator handhelds but now I'm wary (Even though they'll definitely take longer than 3 days to get here)

Also very wary of buying anything off amazon because if one idiot at the distribution centre gets it they'll all flare up and as if amazon bosses could give a shit.

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
2 of my 5 work shifts have been canceled because the event I was supposed to work got canceled.

Argh My Cigar

You like grilled cheese?
kiwifarms.net
I always have sushi outings with some college friends every so often during the weekend. None of them want to participate for a while due to the possibility of being exposed to infected fish imported from Japan. One of them happens to have a grandmother with an immunodeficiency disorder living in the same household so I can totally understand not wanting to take any chances.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
I always have sushi outings with some college friends every so often during the weekend. None of them want to participate for a while due to the possibility of being exposed to infected fish imported from Japan. One of them happens to have a grandmother with an immunodeficiency disorder living in the same household so I can totally understand not wanting to take any chances.
As of now our plans to hit the bars downtown tonight haven't changed. If I'm gonna catch corona I might as well do it drunk.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm socially bunkered in. So, not different than usual. Main difference is no sports, hiking and biking instead.

Reactions: Doug_S1

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
My plan to go to Universal Studio with my friends have been nixed.

Mediocre

Insufferable
kiwifarms.net
Was flying to SE Asia in May but Corona-chan has different plans for me I guess, still flying if my plane isn't canceled.

• Feels
Reactions: Clovis

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
Not officially yet, but Iron Maiden is coming to Germany in June. If Corona-Chan messes up my last chance to see them in concert, i will really be pissed.
Oh man, that sucks. I haven't seen Maiden since 2012 when they were touring with Priest here in America. Amazing show. I was close enough to feel the pyrotechnics.

Cardenio

Yeed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A spring break vacation to South Beach Florida. So Corona-Chan actually saved me a couple grand because we were going to do some nice dinners. Still cockblocked me so it's a mixed bag.

Pina Colada

Magically delicious!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our commencement ceremony may be pushed back a few weeks in May, which really upsets me because I miss my family up north and want them to see all the hard work that was worth making it happen. Doesn't help that an aunt an uncle I haven't seen in ages won't be able to fly over.

Tags
None