What favor will null ask of me?

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As you know we narrowly avoided the end of KF by adding a QA board, the most needed feature of this site.
Holy shit lads I just came fresh from the future where kiwi farms is a tiny website with under a hundred page views a day and its all because null never added an advice board. SAD! Im going to pass the ball back to present Gangweedfan now.
However:
Null did you a favor, and now he will contact you in the future to do a favor for him.
What favor will @Null ask of me? Will the price prove too much to pay? We shall see...

Last edited:

Source-X

kiwifarms.net
Hi, I tried to send you a private message....could not figure out yet how to do it... LoL.

As you now we narrowly avoided the end of KF by adding a QA board, the most needed feature of this site.

However:

What favor will @Null ask of me? Will the price prove too much to pay? We shall see...
Favor, what favor? I am not seeking a favor...but ask & you shall receive, seek & you shall find, knock & the door will be opened unto you.

gangweedfan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Favor, what favor? I am not seeking a favor...but ask & you shall receive, seek & you shall find, knock & the door will be opened unto you.
Ok Ill entertain you then. Tell me whatever secrets you know or the future or whatever specifically concerning the election and if trump will concede.

Source-X

kiwifarms.net
what is it exactly? how can trump still win?
By putting-up on a huge screen for one million people to see all the evidence of fraud.

By then declaring it a China - Democrat - Swamp attack on the U.S. infra-structure & elections system.

By then declaring all who conspired with China as guilty of attacking the U.S. elections and thus falling under his executive order to seize their assets.

By then having his Secretary of Defense declaring the elections null and void since they were an assault by China & their partners in Congress, in the DNC, the SES Obama private army deep state.

By then giving a set date for all co-conspirators to resign.

Those that do not resign are tried as enemies of the state.

The end.

And so, what favor can I ask of you? Please share it with all if you like it or if not, tell me what can be improved in the Source-X plan. You do not owe me a favor. I only asked for your help. Thanks.

Last edited:

gangweedfan

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And so, what favor can I ask of you? Please share it with all if you like it or if not, tell me what can be improved in the Source-X plan. Thanks.
No I owe @Null a favor because he made a QA board when I asked. Null is the guy who owns this site. I dont owe you a favor or anything I was just interested in hearing what you had to say because you replied to this post for some reason. But if you want my help for anything feel free to ask. I guess we will see by the 20th if you are right lol.

Anyhow if you want to PM someone go to there profile (mine is https://kiwifarms.net/members/gangweedfan.51914/) and click start conversation.

mlg4899

kiwifarms.net
Hi, I tried to send you a private message....could not figure out yet how to do it... LoL.

What if you are afraid to open the door and see what is on the other side?
What if you are afraid to open the door and see what is on the other side?
I can hope for the best ever

I cannot see how to private message! As usual 🙃

Last edited by a moderator:

(((Oban Lazcano Kamz)))

strictly in the game to game, fuck the drama
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No I owe @Null a favor because he made a QA board when I asked. Null is the guy who owns this site. I dont owe you a favor or anything I was just interested in hearing what you had to say because you replied to this post for some reason. But if you want my help for anything feel free to ask. I guess we will see by the 20th if you are right lol.

Anyhow if you want to PM someone go to there profile (mine is https://kiwifarms.net/members/gangweedfan.51914/) and click start conversation.
you owe me a favor as well