What game did you finish today? -

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
KotoR II. Got to say, I know it was rushed, but it's still disappointing how it just kind of...stops. And what was up with the Ebon Hawk falling into that chasm, only to show up at the end? Atton must be one hell of a pilot.
Oh, and I got Mira killed during her last fight with Hanharr...

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Managed to finish Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Now I want to try and finish one of the other games I got.

Reactions: Recon

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
I mostly play League of Legends. Pretty much everyday I yell out I'm finished with that game because the community can be pricks. Does that count?

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tim Buckley said:
Mario Party 2
Yes I am weird.
Off topic, but is there a way to change the language? Mine's stuck on Italian...

renomakicwc

kiwifarms.net
I had one game that I beat, but it was a week ago.

Mount and Blade: Warband. Aww yeah.. Only took me several weeks to beat, if not a month.

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
I just finished Pandora's Tower for the Wii. I encountered a freezing bug in the last two towers but I was able to overcome it and reach the final boss. Also, this game has multiple endings and I was able to obtain the best one. :)

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
I just finished 0Pandora's Tower for the Wii. I encountered a freezing bug in the last two towers but I was able to overcome it and reach the final boss. Also, this game has multiple endings and I was able to obtain the best one. :)
My lady, you got some impressive taste in video game titles. :geek:

snowkitten91

kiwifarms.net
homerbeoulve said:
snowkitten91 said:
I just finished 0Pandora's Tower for the Wii. I encountered a freezing bug in the last two towers but I was able to overcome it and reach the final boss. Also, this game has multiple endings and I was able to obtain the best one. :)
I was lucky to spot the game in the store in the first place. It was on the lowest shelf (practically at the level of the floor). I was a little unsure at first but I finally decided to bring it home with me and, well, let me tell you, it didn't take long for this game to become one of my favorite Wii games alongside the Legend of Zelda games for this console. :biggrin:

homerbeoulve

99% nerd, 1% sane. 100% human.
kiwifarms.net
snowkitten91 said:
homerbeoulve said:
snowkitten91 said:
I was lucky to spot the game in the store in the first place. It was on the lowest shelf (practically at the level of the floor). I was a little unsure at first but I finally decided to bring it home with me and, well, let me tell you, it didn't take long for this game to become one of my favorite Wii games alongside the Legend of Zelda games for this console. :biggrin:
Hironobu Sakaguchi's magic works wonderfully. :mrgreen:

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Metal Gear Solid 2. I've never actually beaten the game before. I had it when I was 13 or 14, but it was scratched to shit to the point where it was unplayable. I only got up to a certain point that I had forgotten about after playing MGS 3.

God damn, I am sooooooooooo glad I didn't look up spoilers to this game. Now I'm gonna see about borrowing MGS 4 from a friend, although my brother's gonna want to play it first because he's never played it either.

Reactions: Recon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino