What game did you finish today? -

scorptatious

from an officially dead franchise
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beaten Fallout 1 again, this time as a Big Guns character.

Now THAT was a fun way to play the game. Watching people get shredded by my minigun and burning them alive with the flamer is so satisfying.

Too bad my character got addicted to Buffout at the end of the game. He was in chills by the time he got to the Overseer and was told to leave. Not a particularly great way to end the adventure for him.

Last edited:

c-no

Minnesota Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally finished the Call of Chernobyl mod for STALKER. The penultimate fight felt like BS since it was nothing more than an endurance run against monolith soldiers and projections, all of which had numbers on their side while I had to take pot shots. Beyond that, it was fun mod that took a good amount of time to beat.

Xetzyr

kiwifarms.net
I finished Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix today... again. I keep playing it... over and over. Same with DQ9, various Castlevania games and a few others. A lot of times I try and mix it up by using various combinations of codes, play styles and so forth... but the same games... over and over and over and over.

I realized though recently that I'm looking for a way out. The games I play, the games I enjoy, they're a metaphoric microcosm for life/existence. The daily grind, day in and day out. The point of the games though is that it's something I enjoy, something I like. And I've realized that even if I was doing something I loved... day in and day out... I would still be trapped. I still wouldn't be satisfied. I would still be looking for a way out, even in something I love.

LStkXyU.jpg

scorptatious

from an officially dead franchise
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fallout New Vegas.

Not really sure if it was all the mods I put in or somehow, my saves got corrupted, I'm assuming the latter, but I experienced crashes every ten to fifteen minutes about halfway into the game. It was frustrating as all hell, but I pushed through to the end.

Probably still my favorite, or at least second favorite Fallout game. I had no idea you could just completely ignore the President Kimball mission and leave him to get assassinated. But it makes sense seeing as how Yes Man can't say no to you.

Reactions: Detrogen

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just finished the preview version of Ion Maiden. I'm definitely looking forward to the final version.

Basically, it's a 1990s FPS. Think Doom, Quake, Duke 3D, ROTT, and so forth. Just you, the protagonist, one Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison, a variety of excessively sized guns, homing hand grenades, hordes of bad guys, really fast run and gun gameplay, more secret areas than you can possibly imagine, pre- and post-mortem one liners, endlessly fiddleable-with environments, REALLY BIG EXPLOSIONS, and similar.

Note I didn't say 1990s style FPS. It is actually a 1990s FPS. It uses the Build engine which has been tweaked just enough to make it run on modern PCs. It will also, allegedly, run on a beige-box Pentium from the 1990s.

In Early Access on Steam, where it has the first zone of five interconnected levels including a boss level to play, as well as a wave mode. Allegedly there will be in the final game 7 zones so that would be 35 levels, I would expect. Hopefully there'll be deathmatch as well. And capture the flag.

Reactions: ShittyRecolor

KidKitty

Official Junior Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Alien Isolation, after a forever of putting it off and getting stuck in the Hive beneath the AI Core. Still one of the best atmospheric horror games of the franchise AND in gaming I've ever played.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I spent like an hour collecting diamonds on this one part of the map in Far Cry 2 to get this syringe medical upgrade, you know how much slots you unlock when you get it?

Just 1.

I wasted an hour just to get that. JUST. FUCK. MY. SHIT. UP.

Reactions: Pointandlaugh

c-no

Minnesota Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been spending time on Might & Magic 7. My party still feels gimped or under-leveled for harder places but then again, I should probably try the turn-based mode. It's rather easier than it's sequel since the whole party is made by the player rather than just one player character with party members you recruit along the way.

Last edited:

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I finished Seiyuu Danshi, but ended up getting Toru's bad ending which involves him being an insecure wreck who keeps worrying you'll ditch him.

Sir Auroras

Seriously, what is this shit?
kiwifarms.net
Finished Indigo Prophecy. The fucking sex scenes still have me cringing. Nothing like low poly figures dry humping...

Fallout New Vegas.

Not really sure if it was all the mods I put in or somehow, my saves got corrupted, I'm assuming the latter, but I experienced crashes every ten to fifteen minutes
Just gonna weigh in, new vegas has always been buggy as shit but if you have NVSR and you're in Win 10, it causes hard crashing. Look online for the win 10 ini fix. Also, I recommend following a modding guide like fear and loathing. It serves as a good base for the most common big mods.

Reactions: scorptatious
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino