What game did you finish today? -

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
Philosoma for the PSX without savestates, the last boss is annoying because the voice in the background screaming FERTILIZATION every second is annoying as hell

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beaten the Resident Evil 2 Remake as Leon. Fun game, lickers can go fuck themselves as well as the Birken's G-Virus offspring.

Reactions: Detrogen

scorptatious

from an officially dead franchise
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beaten Hitman 2: Silent Assassin.

Despite how frustrating it got in a lot of places, I still really enjoyed the game. Probably has my favorite story out of the Hitman games I've played so far.

I think I still prefer Blood Money overall for its levels and mechanics, but this one is a very close second.

Reactions: Detrogen

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Cleared Dante’s story and moving on to playing through with Vergil now. Still an absolute classic.

Reactions: scorptatious

Dick Justice

Where have all the cowdogs gone?
kiwifarms.net
Just replayed OG Fallout for the millionth time. Anyone doing so should get Fallout Fixt, and if you haven't yet make a melee character with fast shot. If you get the faster melee attacks perk you get 1 AP melee attacks. Together with a sledgehammer and flamer/rocket launcher it's pure sex, so good in fact that I actually shot through a bunch of encounters I normally talk through.

Reactions: scorptatious

scorptatious

from an officially dead franchise
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beaten Beyond Good and Evil for the first time.

Goddammit. This is one of those games where you really want more. I really enjoyed pretty much everything the game had to offer, but it was so damn short and the game ends with a sequel hook.

Trailers for the second game look cool, but I've been burned in the past. Would really hate for them to fuck things up.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Metro Exodus. It was a fun experience but even with the ability to explore maps, it's still a linear one in getting from point A to point B, all depending on how you approach it.

TheImportantFart

Prison Break Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
South Park: The Fractured But Whole. Main story at least, I still have the DLC to do.

I had to turn down the difficulty for the fight with your past selves because fuck Kyle and his arrows.

Reactions: Altera the Hun

Sigma

Eighteen Inches
kiwifarms.net
Well it wasn't today but I finished Rocket Knight Adventures last night. Really solid genesis platformer.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino