What game did you finish today? -

TheImportantFart

Fart Trek
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Yes I know there's a fourth, but Suckerpunch didn't make it, so I don't care.)
The fourth game honestly isn’t that bad, at least in my opinion. Weaker than the original trilogy, but a worthy entry in the series and I’ve actually played it more than I’ve played the first game. Sanzaru managed to capture a lot (but not all) of what makes the games special. I just wish they’d get on and make five because the fourth game ended on a cliffhanger.

nets_awesome

I want you to lose turdy pound in one munt.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just finished Xenogears again for the 5th or 6th time. Still a good time.

Reactions: Recon

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

I killed Minit in the Humble Bundle. Kind of a "Legend of Zelda" meets "Half-Minute Hero," you instantly die after 60 seconds, but you save items you've found and a few other benchmarks of progress, and try to make it to the next thing or puzzle or safehouse in time. Took me about 160 deaths to unravel the whole thing.

Reactions: Recon

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
kiwifarms.net
Bloodborne! I still have the DLC to finish, but beating mergo's wet nurse was an amazing feeling.

Reactions: Violence Jack

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally beaten Arx Fatalis. Final boss was pretty much just glitched out after doing heavy damage to me so at that I point I just kept circle strafing him. Fun experience overall but the Ylsides (bald armoed men that explode on death) are cheap bastards with the magical bullcrap that allows them to walk 100 times faster than you can at default speed.

WEEDle

kiwifarms.net
I finished Jet Set Radio Future today for the first time since about 2003. Most of the game has held up quite well and I particularly enjoyed the setting, graphics and music. Sometimes the controls could feel a bit frustrating and there were a few levels I didn't really like, such as the sewer level and the very last level, but other than that I had a blast.

Reactions: ZENIN and Recon

TheImportantFart

Fart Trek
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hob. I loved it. It was like Ico and Jak & Daxter rolled into one. Absolutely gorgeous to look at and very addictive to play. Seeing the world slot itself back together as you solve puzzles is incredibly satisfying. If it was a bit longer, more challenging and they’d polished it a bit more, it would’ve been a masterpiece. As it is, I highly recommend it.

Reactions: ZENIN and Recon

bloodyroad

kiwifarms.net
dunno if VN is considered a game but i just did finish two of them as i'm getting all the endings from each character
well, they're both "mobile VN games"

Reactions: ZENIN

Cubanodun

White PlayStation Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir for the PS3, hate that had to finish the book of Armageddon like 6 times to get the true ending, time to keep finishing Vanillaware games and hope that 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim is released on PC or something (i finished Grim Grimoire years ago, Kumatanchi is not translated, Grand knight Story was mostly a online game but going to play it eventually, im in Dragon Crown now, no hope in playing Muramasa Rebirth because no one give a shit about the vita)

Reactions: ZENIN and Caddchef

Imperialist #348

kiwifarms.net
CAC: KW and overall a very enjoyable campaign with cut scenes that i was suprised at how kino and how memorable they were.

also major points to kanes actor absolute madlad.

Reactions: ZENIN

ZENIN

chto
kiwifarms.net
Just finished playing Assassin's Creed III, i like the first parts about Ezio and finished them all in 2012, but miss AS3. So i decided to play it in 2019 (LOL). During the game i was suprised that even seven years later game is playing very good. The graphics is beautiful and story exciting but Connor suck. Maybe Connor is the worst hero in series ,i hate him. Haytham one love :33

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino