What game do you wish Phil would play? - AKA best future TIHYDP material?

Malagor the dank omen

Professional crop ruiner and curdler of milk
kiwifarms.net
I’d like to see him play Absolver. The amount of people who’d try to get him online to beat his ass would be funny.
Any online game with PVP would be absolutely golden. But we know Phil would pull an Old Monk on anyone that kicks his ass like he did with the guy that invaded him in the Dark Souls 2 replay he did.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Mordhau, quite popular right now and frustrating as fuck. I'm not good at it, at all, but even with salt attached it's a fun slaughterhouse. It's like Chivalry and similar half-way-realistic medieval "simulations" where you fight in big numbers against other players.
There is also a hoard-mode where you defrnd with a team against small AI armees. And YEAH it has a Battle Royale mode, but I can't tell if there are bathrooms.

I would predict chat kills all fun beforehand by explaining the safest method to kill (two handed sword, spin around, spam attack). After the very first attempt when it fails he calls the chat a bunch of idiots and at least tries to play like a REAL HONEST GAMER, in a fair way, calls everyone a chill lag abusing cheater who defies his self invented rules while he hides behind the biggest shield he could find. Of course it's also UNFAIR to just walk around him or attack in a group from multiple angles, the developers are a bunch of fucking assholes for allowing this behavior of those immature little kids.

Of course he never changes his weapons or buys new ones, never understands the combat mechanics (or forgets all about them after the tutorial) or he simply walks in circles in Battle Royal mode, the most chill mode there is, I guess.

Last edited:

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Nope cause it's a completely different kettle of fish to the hop around spergfest fighters he's used to this game with one well timed and placed hit will take you out if you have half your life.

Pointandlaugh

Lookin' for the good stuff
kiwifarms.net
True Crime: Streets of L.A. He would rage on the bum fight and the final boss if he goes that far in the game.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
A rubik's cube.

Dood! This is impossible! What the fuck!

Okay, chat says to take the stickers off and put all the same colors on each side. This was easy dood! Ack ack ack
WE GOT A BIT CHEER FROM FRAHGLEGZ55 SAYING "I COULD SOLVE A RUBIKS CUBE WHEN I WAS 10". NO YOU COULDNT YOU MORAN! NOT UNLESS YOU CHEATED, YOU HAVE TO EXPLOIT A GLITCH TO SOLVE IT DOOD!!!

WTF DOOD?! THE STICKERS WONT STAY ON AFTER I PUT THEM BACK! NOTHING I COULD DO!

BIT CHEER FROM ASTHEWORLDTERVINS SAYING THAT I LOOKED UP A WALKTHROUGH... DOOD, I DIDNT LOOK UP A STORY WALKTHROUGH SO ITS OKAY, SOUND GOOD?!

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Any racing games at this point. A bit of a bore but with Phil it is pretty hilarious because it enforces the fact that he's blind and needs to wear his glasses. Crash Team Racing was a hoot to watch a TIHYDP of.

Reactions: Pointandlaugh

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But it has to be a light hearted racing game. In Need for Speed he didn't raged much and at best he was annoyed. It's in games like Sly or Crash Racing that he rages incredibly hard.
The big reason he loses his shit more with those is he's fully aware they're designed for children, so you can see him desperately try to rationalize to himself on why he's more of a moron than an honest to God child in a game. It hurts his ego to know this so he bleats and honks that it's the game, not him.

Pointandlaugh

Lookin' for the good stuff
kiwifarms.net
Any racing games at this point. A bit of a bore but with Phil it is pretty hilarious because it enforces the fact that he's blind and needs to wear his glasses. Crash Team Racing was a hoot to watch a TIHYDP of.
Motorstorm Pacific Rift would be a good racing game for him to rage on. Even the old Mario Kart games will do; I would imagine him 'trying' to get gold cups on 150cc and mirror mode.

NeckyTheThumb

Why is this site so slow?
kiwifarms.net
Death Stranding. We'll get a meme speech at the start about how he loves Hideo Kojima and his games. Big fan, all that rubbish. He'll start to get bored and pissed at the game.

Hopefully we'll get another "Kojima's a fucking CAHKSUCKER" controller slam clip.

As for games I actually like - some of the old Dragon Quest games, any of the Castlevanias, and any semi complex ARPG (without help from chat). I'd love to see him squint at tiny loot icons and percentages.