What game do you wish Phil would play? - AKA best future TIHYDP material?

Malagor the dank omen

Nuttier than 100 herds of goats
kiwifarms.net
Death Stranding. We'll get a meme speech at the start about how he loves Hideo Kojima and his games. Big fan, all that rubbish. He'll start to get bored and pissed at the game.

Hopefully we'll get another "Kojima's a fucking CAHKSUCKER" controller slam clip.
His eternal animosity against Kojima will never die and it will get even worse with every game he plays. It's the gift that keeps on giving

WrenchWring

kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to Nioh 2 and the return of Mid Stance Phil. The new boss Yokai Shift mechanics put even more emphasis on Ki pulsing and Fluxing to get your Ki back, and using Ki damage skills to run the boss out of Ki quickly so the Yokai Shift dispels. Neither of which Phil is capable of doing.

Draventren

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see him play strat/management games. Been playing a lot of rimworld recently and I'd love watching him fuck up and bitch about how cryptic the game is because it doesn't remind you of obvious shit. He's strikes me as a control freak in his personal life, i.e his autistic scheduling, so I'd love to see how he'd react to snowball situations in one of those games.

Malagor the dank omen

Nuttier than 100 herds of goats
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to see him play strat/management games. Been playing a lot of rimworld recently and I'd love watching him fuck up and bitch about how cryptic the game is because it doesn't remind you of obvious shit. He's strikes me as a control freak in his personal life, i.e his autistic scheduling, so I'd love to see how he'd react to snowball situations in one of those games.
I can already see him calling bullshit on the game for absolutely anything that doesn't go his way. Like building decent defenses and suddenly getting a sapper raid that bypasses them. I would give his most successful colony no more than 2 years after he ragequits the game in a mix of horrible frustration for what the game throws at him and him not knowing how to do anything (I.E: How do i research stuff?)

Draventren

kiwifarms.net
I can already see him calling bullshit on the game for absolutely anything that doesn't go his way. Like building decent defenses and suddenly getting a sapper raid that bypasses them. I would give his most successful colony no more than 2 years after he ragequits the game in a mix of horrible frustration for what the game throws at him and him not knowing how to do anything (I.E: How do i research stuff?)

Why aren't they treating the sick guy? HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I NEEDED MEDICINE?! GAME DEVS MADE A BROKEN GAME DOOD.

Altera the Hun

How's it going
kiwifarms.net
Warframe would be the perfect game for Phil to rage at. The game is notorious for not telling you anything/needing to go into the wiki for info. He wouldn't even make it past earth.

Reactions: dark_lob1111

BusyMaribo

Ara Ara...
kiwifarms.net
Warframe would be the perfect game for Phil to rage at. The game is notorious for not telling you anything/needing to go into the wiki for info. He wouldn't even make it past earth.
this is true... i have over 1k hours in warframe, and starting out everytime i saw a new frame or a power up i was like... how do i get that.

That and the wiki is mandatory if you want to optimize.

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
It would be fun to watch a Sierra text based type adventure game. First because Phil can't type. Second, he can't spell. Third, he can't use logic or reasoning.
There is this one game I played on Apple Arcade called Tangle Tower, it’s a great point and click murder mystery puzzle that’s coming to steam this week, iirc. Phil would suck at it.