What game do you wish Phil would play? - AKA best future TIHYDP material?

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
Taking into account the fact that video games are noise in the background for pahsitive khantributions for Phillip and he's fucking boring to watch it's hard to say. He reads chat/guides for difficult games. He will not play flight sims. Strategy games are a big nope and 3 houses ( which is an amazing game btw ) has harmless romance in it and Phillbert is a khanfidant married adult with two mortages he doesn't have time for kiddy shit grow the fuck up.

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
Taking into account the fact that video games are noise in the background for pahsitive khantributions for Phillip and he's fucking boring to watch it's hard to say. He reads chat/guides for difficult games. He will not play flight sims. Strategy games are a big nope and 3 houses ( which is an amazing game btw ) has harmless romance in it and Phillbert is a khanfidant married adult with two mortages he doesn't have time for kiddy shit grow the fuck up.
Please stop spelling his name wrong. There is only one 'l' in his first name. Thank you.

Dimetrodon

Not a reptile or a mammal
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure it's been mentioned already but I'd cast my lot for Vagrant Story. Even with handholding with the equipment system he'd still struggle like crazy with the timing on Break Arts and would be pulling his hair out in short order.
I thought his hair isn't capable of growing long enough for him to grasp.

Fuckoffdad

You'll be where you belong
kiwifarms.net
Resonance of Fate would be nice to see because it would undoubtedly incur the wrath of bad news burnell in the complexity of its battle system paired with the fact there isn't a traditional tutorial unless you go out of your way to teach yourself and practise in the Arena. On top of that the game's got the forbidden fruit in the form of some waifu material named Leanne (they keep coming back like a bad penne dood) and just to double down the world map hex effects system would probably fucking brain him. Even if he looked at guides/had chat on his side I really don't think he'd be able to work the game's kinks out. Bosses also require specific strategies.. fail and you restart the entire sections before reaching them all over again.

Fortunately Japanese games as an officially recognized genre unto themselves are off the menu this hardcore gaming season. What do you mean Death Stranding was made by a Japanese team? It's full of white peepul you mow-ran-san uhuhuh.

Last edited:

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
i think it would be perfect for phil to play something like Rimworld (even on its easiest difficulty)
1. can auction off pawn names
2. people can donate to tell him what to do
3. its a long "chill" playthrough he can tard cum on nights
4. he can goat laugh at all the colonists doing stupid shit like battering nuclear warheads because they ate without a table

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
i got around to playing remnant from the ashes and let me tell you, the first bosses ive ran into it gorefist/shroud are literal cancer for solo players, cant imagine the rest of the game.

i can see him raging more in this game than in dark souls

Vic Viper T301

Commencing attack on the enemy
kiwifarms.net
I would love it if Phil went back to finish God Hand. I know his ego will prevent him from playing another game as hard as that unless it's Souls related but I'm imagining him trying to beat some of the later stages and... well if you've never played it let's just say the salt would be the stuff of legends.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I would love it if Phil went back to finish God Hand. I know his ego will prevent him from playing another game as hard as that unless it's Souls related but I'm imagining him trying to beat some of the later stages and... well if you've never played it let's just say the salt would be the stuff of legends.
You know, he could probably draw close to what he used to draw in for Souls if he would play that. That shit would pull everyone out of the woodwork, but he'll have restreams to contend with. He could probably still pull like 700+, maybe.

I'll add The Secret Island of Dr. Quandary on this, medium difficulty. Hard can be rough, but I think most reasonable adults should be able to beat medium. He would struggle so hard on some of the puzzles, and the amount of hand holding by chat would be uncharted alongside being full of shitty information. I don't know if he'd be able to get through it and wouldn't understand strategy for so many games that everyone should know.

Reactions: Vic Viper T301

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
There is a free to play semi indie game on Xbox right now called Vigor. Set in post apoc Norway each match pitches you against 10ish other players who fight for resources and loot in mountainous town and villages.

the gun play is pretty hard and it’s a bit like dayZ in some aspects. Ibe logged a fair amount of time in the game and still get fucked up by people camping the exits / main locations so I know phil would absolutely suck at this game.

but he would just pull the old “Lag / gunplay / stream sniping” excuses he does with PubG I guess

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None