What Happened To the Tribal People of Europe? -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
My tribe conquered the Mediterranean by the sword, threw down our enemies for over a 1000 years, laid the foundations for civilization that still echo through history today, gave rise to languages spoken all across the world, and secured Europa for Christendom. Can you say the same, barbarian?

roman-legion.jpg

Ave Roma, irrumate!

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
My tribe conquered the Mediterranean by the sword, threw down our enemies for over a 1000 years, laid the foundations for civilization that still echo through history today, gave rise to languages spoken all across the world, and secured Europa for Christendom. Can you say the same, barbarian?

View attachment 2295841

Ave Roma, irrumate!
Yes they did hence the phrase All roads lead to Rome. But they also made a spice go extinct silphilium which was said to be very special for some of the foods during the drunken orgies. They also perfected the torsion engine and were able to engineer many projects and were the creators of concrete.

World's Smallest Violin

Insane in tha Propane
kiwifarms.net
Eirinn go Brach!
My name is Tommie. I get heard and paid attention to plenty. I just happen to be blocked at facebook right now and this was a spur of the moment thing i thought would be fun to annoy the haters with and possibly attract some people that aren't stupid enough to believe the lies about me before it got moved to my forum.
You need to find a gym instead of worrying about your ridiculous forum, my moon cricket.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What if I’m not white? Bold of you racist to assume everyone is white. Tom, you stupid yank, not everyone in the world shares the same obsession with “roots” you white hippies have. Besides, you know shit about anthropology.
you don't have to be caucasian to be a mighty white fucktard, ass hat. assimilated people of color can be just as mighty white as any honkie, chad. also, you know fuck all about what I know shit about. have you get a rational argument or do you only know how to thump your chest, twirl your dick and fling poo at me, narcissistic naked ape?
Son you're the whitest person here. The closest thing you'll be to being a woman is whenever you fuck dogs, which is a time honored white woman tradition, while child molestation is a white man tradition. Both of which you gleefully indulge in.
Boy, I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother and the world looks totally different when your don't have your head stuffed up your ass believing bullshit about strangers.

the lack of melanin in one's skin has nothing to do with "whiteness" , which in this case is the completely brain washed embracing of authoritarian industrialized society as something "normal" when in fact it has the world already in the beginnings of the 6th great extinction. Your "culture" is not sustainable and you are destined to become a member of the 95% club of stupid humans killed by their own lifestyle.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Eirinn go Brach!

You need to find a gym instead of worrying about your ridiculous forum, my moon cricket.
this is a gym of sorts for me.

View attachment 2295841

Ave Roma, irrumate!
1624737692817.png

Yes they did hence the phrase All roads lead to Rome. But they also made a spice go extinct silphilium which was said to be very special for some of the foods during the drunken orgies. They also perfected the torsion engine and were able to engineer many projects and were the creators of concrete.

1624737914980.png

Catholica Ecclesia curavit ut omnes viae Romam ducunt ad jus, non imperiosis tam amentes

TheRetardKing

📡HACKED BY MAX HEADROOM📡
kiwifarms.net
This thead is dedicated to @Spl00gie , who is Welsh and trying to preserve the culture of their ancestors.

Diversity is what makes an ecosystem strong , resilient to invasive pathogens, opportunistic predators and extreme weather and tectonic events. Empire seeks to homogenize humanity into a giant bowl of compliant butterscotch pudding and in doing so, has all life on the planet heading straight into the 6th Great Extinction. There is nothing we can do to stop the earth changes that are coming as the planet forces the carbon cycle back into homeostasis. We can only soften the blow and the way to do that will be found in the traditional teachings of all the world's indigenous cultures. First we must love the Creator and all of creation from ourselves outward and walk softly on the living earth, replenishing it just like we were told in the first book of the Bible.

I think it's very important for everybody to reach into their indigenous roots. There are many European cultures that have been absorbed by imperialism that are still struggling to maintain their traditional lifestyles and keep their languages alive, like yours, the Celts, Gaels, Flemish and Basque. John Trudell was a huge bridge between the native nations and rainbow hippies on this continent who had very deep insight into the humanity of the earth native cultures and what has been done to them by industrialized feudal society.
They're still around... they just don't wanna go near dog fuckers and pedos.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
But they also made a spice go extinct silphilium which was said to be very special for some of the foods during the drunken orgies. They also perfected the torsion engine and were able to engineer many projects and were the creators of concrete.

this is an amusing example of dave talking out of his ass about things he knows next to nothing accurate about. here's the full story:

Egyptians invented concrete.
https://www.concretenetwork.com/concrete-history/

The torsion engine first came from Athens, not Rome.
Though simple torsion devices could have been developed earlier, the first extant evidence of a torsion siege engine comes from the Chalcotheca, the arsenal on the Acropolis in Athens, and dates to c. 338 - 326 BC. ... Torsion based weaponry offered much greater efficiency over tension based weaponry.

Give us your dissertation on sexual dimorphism of the human brain, @Dee Price. That's always good for a few laughs, but do it in your own thread, you attention starved pedantic peripatetic pollywog . The "lecture" i grabbed this from is hilarious for any of "her" fans.

Attachments

• deeprice0017.PNG
    deeprice0017.PNG
    365.4 KB · Views: 12

Retired Junta Member

Currently on the run.
kiwifarms.net
you don't have to be caucasian to be a mighty white fucktard, ass hat. assimilated people of color can be just as mighty white as any honkie, chad. also, you know fuck all about what I know shit about. have you get a rational argument or do you only know how to thump your chest, twirl your dick and fling poo at me, narcissistic naked ape?

Boy, I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother and the world looks totally different when your don't have your head stuffed up your ass believing bullshit about strangers.

the lack of melanin in one's skin has nothing to do with "whiteness" , which in this case is the completely brain washed embracing of authoritarian industrialized society as something "normal" when in fact it has the world already in the beginnings of the 6th great extinction. Your "culture" is not sustainable and you are destined to become a member of the 95% club of stupid humans killed by their own lifestyle.
See Tom, you demand rational arguments from people when all you give in exchange is the usual, old, byproduct of hippie culture. Your ramblings about indigenous cultures and whiteness (which is a non existent concept btw) are outdated and even offensive to the very people you pretend to defend.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Actually Tom, old timey empires were incredibly diverse, the Roman Empire being an excellent example

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
See Tom, you demand rational arguments from people when all you give in exchange is the usual, old, byproduct of hippie culture. Your ramblings about indigenous cultures and whiteness (which is a non existent concept btw) are outdated and even offensive to the very people you pretend to defend.
When you have a rational argument, let me know. This is nothing but an irrational ad hominem screed. If you insist on calling me Tom, I'll just block you so i don't have to look at the stupidity that flows from your fingertips.
I bet you'd love them fighting over that exit like it was your anus, Tom.
You really need to stop projecting all your sick sexual fantasies at me, cupcake. It makes you look stupid to people who know how to think.
Actually Tom, old timey empires were incredibly diverse, the Roman Empire being an excellent example
For the umpteenth time, my name is "Tommie" People who persistently call me "Tom" are looking for a fight.

I mostly avoided deep studies into History until recent years and I'm finding that most cultures, authoritarian or egalitarian, at worst tolerated the presence of same sex attracted and gender non-conforming individuals, if not elevate them to positions of importance. It seems to me that only this warped Judeo-Christian and Islamist expansionist imperialism that stigmatize effeminate men and masculine women so badly, most likely because the men are considered inferior as warriors and the women inferior as breeders.

Here's a pretty well researched piece into how Zionism and Wahabbism arose in the Middle East.

ZIONISM & WAHHABISM: Twin Cancers in the Middle East (And Their Veiled Origins)…

It is a fascinating, though rather grim, story, spanning the First World War, the creation of the states of Israel, Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia, and taking in Lawrence of Arabia, all the way to the fall of Gadaffi in Libya, the Syria Civil War and Rise of the so-called Islamic State, among other things.​

It’s a story of long-term manipulation, insidious indoctrination, and secret, almost ‘mythical’ works of literature.​

These two ideologies – Wahhabism in Islam and Zionism which is linked primarily to the Jewish religion – may seem like unrelated entities on the surface of it.

But these two ideologies could be seen as largely responsible for much of the situation in the Middle East today; a situation that doesn’t just effect the Middle East, but as we’ve seen more and more since 9/11, effects the US, Europe, the West and probably the entire world.

These two ideologies are responsible for and bound up in decades of violence, war and manipulation. These two ideologies are, it can be demonstrated, flip-sides of the same coin.

And these two ideologies can both be traced back to the same approximate era – roughly 100 years ago, during the events of the First World War.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom, STFU, you yourself have constantly whined about how no man wants to touch you because you have a penis or your asshole because it's it's filthy.
lol. i really can't believe you have a PhD, running around claiming i said things i never said, you pathetic self loathing bigoted bourgeoisie bimbo. pray nobody doxes you to me, my bitch. your career is toast if they do.

Space Cooter

kiwifarms.net
A better question would be what happened to the money you grifted from your father for faking being suicidal?

Also how come you're not getting your security deposit back from the landlord who kicked you out? Was it because you rendered the house unlivable and vermin infested?

These are the questions the people want answered Tom. Noone wants to have a discussion of intellectual substance with someone who possesses a child's understanding of history and biology.