What has a lolcow ruined for you? -

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Fandoms, period.

At first I though it would be nice that all the fans of [thing] had a forum to talk about their love for it. Now any fandom seems to be a circular firing squad about how:
  1. [Thing] is problematic, poor representation, intersectionalism, blah blah blah leftist avant garde of $CURRENT_YEAR or
  2. [Thing] used to be good but the SJW's ruined it I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Thankfully, I don't like anything anymore!

Piss

kiwifarms.net
Infosec is such a fucking rabbit hole dude. One person who learned how to hack as a teenager was groomed into being an inflation fetish tranny, and I think they got a visit from the FBI because they were responsible for a huge leak on either Patreon or some other payment site.

With cs in general trannies seem over represented.
Oh yeah, that doesn't make me bat an eye. Actual infosec material is fascinating, but dense and dry as fuck, so it scares off most people who want to learn about hacking. Acronyms, terminology, and obtuse shit as far as the eye can see. So the kind of people you're left with tend to be super autists who pop adderalls the same way most of us pop M&Ms. Those same autists take all the screeching from the craziest people dead seriously, since critical thinking isn't exactly their strong suit.

One of the better Twitter accounts in Infosec (and a place to start jumping down rabbit holes) is SwiftOnSecurity, but it's still just the usual endless flow of random streams of consciousness that seem to make up most people's Twitter entries. But most of it isn't "the sky is falling" crap, and that's what makes it one of the better ones.

That account's also by an anonymous guy who's obsessed with Taylor Swift, and has maintained a Taylor Swift theme to his persona for years. That's a good example of the lighter end of autism in that community.

• Agree
Reactions: Marco Fucko

purpleboy

Purple Spergosaur
kiwifarms.net
“Deal With It” glasses. I never liked them to begin with, but thanks to spergs like Kraut and Rags, all they now make me think of are ugly autistic men with tiny dicks

onyxtheterrible

blocked by half of overwatch twitter
kiwifarms.net
browsing overwatch ideas/headcanons peacefully
every white character is problematic and every ship with white character is bad
if the age gap between a ship is more than 2 years its PEDOPHILIA
let me see cute art and ships without SJW's constantly bashing on it

• Feels
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

Grimoire Canthari

kiwifarms.net
Not me, but for one of my friends today: Star Wars. People screaming in public nonstop about the trailer beyond all reason tends to put girls in strangly moods.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Floral kimonos. I still want to buy one, but every time I see one all I can think of is Amberlynn. Her ugly floral kimonos/cardigans make her look like an overstuffed couch.

• Feels
Reactions: Lunete

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Not any (in)famous cows, more along the lines of your typical fandom spergs, but the sort of exceptional people I've witnessed that are associated with it have made me never want to go near 5th edition D&D. It's pretty bad when I'd rather play 4th edition than associate with the hive of autists, dangerhairs, SJWs and such that seem to have infested it.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

Phosphophyllite

*insert joke about rocks here*
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't exactly say lolcows have ruined anything for me, but I'm more wary online bc you never know who's going to end up being lolcow material

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not any (in)famous cows, more along the lines of your typical fandom spergs, but the sort of exceptional people I've witnessed that are associated with it have made me never want to go near 5th edition D&D. It's pretty bad when I'd rather play 4th edition than associate with the hive of autists, dangerhairs, SJWs and such that seem to have infested it.
From the little I've seen of it, it's shit.

Although personally I think the game has done nothing but degenerate since 2nd, and 2nd before they cucked out and removed demons just to suck Christian cock.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino