What has a lolcow ruined for you? -

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Most anime that got popular on Tumblr. I'm starting dislike BNHA more and more (I never loved it to begin with but it's alright for what it is), I might never watch Sailor Moon or continue Danganronpa. They also ruined shows like Good Omens for me. Whenever I try to watch any of these I get reminded of the lovecraftian-nightmare drawings some of the users upload there.

CrystalRoserade

Local Weeb Translator
kiwifarms.net
While nothing's been 'ruined' for me per-say, I'm now a bit more wary of admitting I enjoy things aimed at kids, like Disney properties (especially the MMOs) or even MLP, which I haven't even watched in years. I'm just more into the character design aspect of it. Though, I will say the DDLG community made the word 'daddy' a lot less innocent sounding. Eugh.

Dr. Troon

eatin' on some ass
kiwifarms.net
I can't even watch the anime Re:Zero considering how Felix has been made into some trans icon by some of the most idiotic trans people around.

(even though Felix is canonically a trap and not transgender)

Paranoia Machine

Paranoid Android
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say anything is ruined for me, but the dumb lolcow political mentalities have made me constantly reassess and think through any opinion I may form before speaking them aloud.

I also think lolcows made me double down on my hatred of cosplay girls. Momokun has made me realize that even if I have a preference for full bodied chubby/thicc girls, all it takes is the perfect combination of words for me to not only feel zero attraction for a woman; but to see them as disgusting.

All the exceptional trannies have made it very difficult to even want to support their cause because as it seems for every 1 decent trans person there are 50 insane ones. To make matters worse they seem to band together very well.

Orion Balls

Sorry Wendy, I love my hat girl.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing ruined, because that would be silly, but it is hard to admit publicly that I'm an adult fan of MLP. I just really enjoy the show and agree with the idea that yes, friendship IS magic. I even kind of like the weird Equestria Girls franchise where they're all in High School. Crazy fandoms made being a pegasister a bad thing.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Holder of a 14 star George the animal steele card
kiwifarms.net
Livestreaming.
I usually end up ditching people quickly when they move into lolcow territory. No matter what, they end up overextending themselves trying to go partner and become assholes.

Near

Perpetrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Neptunia franchise. Although i wasn't that into it by the end, now it's just Chris Chan-tier.

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net
Not really lolcows per se, but Adam Carolla and Dr Drew Pinsky from the old Loveline radio show ruined something for me. Whenever a young woman or teenage girl called in the show with a voice that sounded like a little girl or Betty Boop, Adam and Drew would put her on hold to place a bet and give her a number usually from 4 to 10. The number wasn’t about how annoying or cute her voice was but the age that she was molested.

Also, furries ruined institutional, corporate, and sport team mascots.