What has a lolcow ruined for you? -

StarrDogg

It’s all a matter of cause and effect.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think this was necessarily ‘ruined’ for me, but my perception of internet fame and recognition has definitely changed. Most of us fantasize about what it would be like to have it... We think about the money, power, and influence...

Now I just wonder if it’d throw me or others into a egotistical downward spiral. It makes me realize that a humble quiet life may be better than one in the public’s eye... ESPECIALLY on the internet.

I can say confidently that most eceleb cows on this board would be much better off if they never became famous... Their efame is more of a crux than a climax.

GimmeAbreak

apathetic bystander
kiwifarms.net
For me, certain lolcows have ruined my conception of the autistic spectrum disorders, by embodying the worst-case scenarios of what a person with high functioning ASD could become when they're both neglected and enabled to a malignant degree. When autism comes to mind, I would prefer to think of high-functioning people who have pushed past their limitations to live a normal and self-sufficient life, such as Temple Grandin, or similar positive cases. But instead, the first thing to pop into my mind is... Sonichu.

And in general, I could say lolcow culture has ruined my moral compass. I would never have imagined that I would find this trainwreck so amusing. I feel this is some sort of guilty pleasure for me. Maybe I should start second-guessing myself and wonder when did I lose my empathy for internet weirdos. But I can't really stop watching.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Lolcows have ruined Fanta, video games, politics, and pretty much life in general for me. They have made me seriously question everything else.

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
Anime for me. Depending on how you look at itm either you blame the youtube anime lolcows for being utter hypocrites or you hate the rabid fanbase who have a severe persecution complex over fictional characters. Both of them can agree that they both have shit tastes though.

If you allow some fucking internet sped to "ruin" a hobby or interest for you, then you are so easily influenced that you should maybe consider getting off the internet before someone convinces you you're a tranny, that you should donate money to their GoFundMe or that there's an alien spaceship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet and you need to kill yourself to be beamed aboard.

• Autistic
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the ㏚esence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can never finish Death Note.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If you allow some fucking internet sped to "ruin" a hobby or interest for you, then you are so easily influenced that you should maybe consider getting off the internet before someone convinces you you're a tranny, that you should donate money to their GoFundMe or that there's an alien spaceship hiding behind the Hale-Bopp comet and you need to kill yourself to be beamed aboard.

This. If a lolcow can ruin anything for you, you are a cuck who lets lolcows literally ruin things for you. Quit being a cuck.

If you have ever let a lolcow cuck you out of anything, man up and take it back.