What has a lolcow ruined for you? -

SuperSushiFighter

Fighting for my tsundere waifu's forhead
kiwifarms.net
After Chris became obsessed with Hyperdimension Neptunia I have no interest in even touching the series at all.

Frustrates me that he no longer makes 2 fandom look bad but now 4.

He makes not only Hyperdimension Neptunia fans look bad but the anime fandom now as well and us animetards already have a bad rep.

Reactions: I Love Beef

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

I Love Beef

WHERE'S THE BEEF
kiwifarms.net
Weeb Wars has shown me the truth of why it's practically impossible for the US and the West to start their own active anime and manga industry, high and low, underground and mainstream, beginner and professional.

It's not just the media watchdogs and the God fearing suburbanite lemmings. It's also the bitter cucks and SJW victimization entitled exceptional individuals who find things "problematic" and can't act like human beings either.

So if anything the inability to learn outside of school and academia and not be the embodiment of what the fuck is wrong with this nation has ruined my vision of anime going across the globe much like how Disney inspired Osamu Tezuka in the first place. Equality and freedom of expression my ass.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
vision of anime going across the globe
I too see anime as a great art style that anyone can draw in -- it need not be inherently Japanese.

But in the USA during the "golden age of anime" (about 2000 to 2005), anime was marketed as "it's Japanese" (or so I heard), which seems to have led to a whole bunch of Millennials becoming rabid Japan fanboys/fangirls who think Japan is just like anime IRL. And now in Current Year, there's weebgate.

At least literal Chinese cartoons -- manga called manhua -- seem to be doing well in China and Taiwan.

Last edited:

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
Where do I start? Sargoon and Co. ruined the word "skeptic" for me, Jeremy Hambeast and Jim "Literal Cuck" Sterling ruined "consumer advocacy" for me, and finally, #changethechannel are like a fucking disease infecting everything they touch. Their general autism killed any sympathy I originally had for the movement, Lupa's laundry list of oopsies and chimpouts have ruined all of her collabs with Brad for me, and even @MarzGurl, who I originally sympathized with kinda shit the bed with her #KickVic autism

Shitmonger

kiwifarms.net
It hasn't ruined it for me, but after seeing all of the zoophile threads I've caught myself being on edge or suspicious when my horses are at a show venue for a few days and rando dudes linger around wanting to talk about them or really focusing on/repeating how beautiful one or more of them are. Why is it always the horses? (:_(

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino