What has Chris-chan Ruined For You?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net
Re: What has Our Pet Lolcow Ruined For You?

Pikachu. I've never been a big fan of Sonic but Chris has somehow managed to take a cute furry creature loved by all and turn it in to this bow-legged abomination:

SonichuOriginal.jpg

And what the fuck is that thing where his left hand should be. This whole pic looks like something born in Chernobyl in the late '80s.

Stratochu

\
kiwifarms.net

So I bought a 2-liter of Orange Fanta today. Will make a thread to see if Chris has TRULY and HONESTLY ruined Orange Fanta for me.

Lady Gaga

kiwifarms.net

1: Orange soda.
2: PS3.
3: My sleeping patterns.

Enig

Ultra Fucked 64
kiwifarms.net

Nothing really.

The PS3 was destroyed by Sony going full swing retarded, Fanta is still delicious as fuck, Sanic Generations was fun (for me), the new Pokemon looks good, and, well, the actions of a 30 year old manchild in a bumfuckhole like WV shouldn't somehow affect the actions of other upstanding people in the first place.

mlwalsh

kiwifarms.net

He's most definitely ruined Sonic the Hedgehog,

I always felt Sega was to blame for the hedgehog's decline.

Dark Mirror Hole

I don't use this site anymore
kiwifarms.net

"City in the Clouds" is actually a really nice (though vaguely sensual) piece of music but Chris ruined it by including it in the RomanticLabyrinth. :(

trip2themoon

Pleasant Conversationist.
kiwifarms.net

Enig said:
Nothing really.

The PS3 was destroyed by Sony going full swing retarded, Fanta is still delicious as fuck, Sanic Generations was fun (for me), the new Pokemon looks good, and, well, the actions of a 30 year old manchild in a bumfuckhole like WV shouldn't somehow affect the actions of other upstanding people in the first place.

That shit is tasteless and I could imagine that one's Navy could go a long way in improving its taste. As far as orange fizzy juice goes Tango is way better.

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net

I was never really into Sonic the Hedgehog, but now I can't seem to see anything Sonic-related without somehow thinking it's a ripoff of Sonichu. So, it was ruined in the sense of how I see it as an original work.

GGGBYBYBY

kiwifarms.net

Not so much ruined but Chris has made California Girls by Katy Perry quite funny for me.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GGGBYBYBY said:
Not so much ruined but Chris has made California Girls by Katy Perry quite funny for me.
The tomgirl album he made is hilarious. His version of "Johnny, Are You Queer," in particular, is amazing. He is so worked up about the possibility that this imaginary Johnny might be gay.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Marvin said:
GGGBYBYBY said:
The tomgirl album he made is hilarious. His version of "Johnny, Are You Queer," in particular, is amazing. He is so worked up about the possibility that this imaginary Johnny might be gay.

that performance to the peaches song...... :o :o

GGGBYBYBY

kiwifarms.net

Infact Chris in general has made the original versions of any song he has sung funny.
I Want It That Way doesn't sound quite right without his tonedeaf vocals competing for dominance.

PolterBob

kiwifarms.net

I would like to think that Chris single-handedly ruined the entire Axe body spray line. That'll teach em to ignore Chris' demands to refuse sales to the hoe-moe-sessuwulz.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

also, i still cannot listen to "cat scratch fever" without thinking "revive zordon"

Rio

Smug Elliot Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Marvin said:
GGGBYBYBY said:
Just listened to that. I love the little bit near the end where he goes off-script to disown the imaginary Johnny for being gay. It's like he just has to add in a little part showing that, despite crossdressing, he's still a homophobe.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CatParty said:
also, i still cannot listen to "cat scratch fever" without thinking "revive zordon"
Whenever I hear a Backstreet Boys song, I think of Chris.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Saney said:
CatParty said:

oh lordy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

CatParty said:
Saney said:
CatParty said:

oh lordy :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't think it was possible, but Chris made the Backstreet Boys even worse than they already were.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net

Every time I hear the words 'pickle' or 'duck,' I think of penises.
I also can't hear the word 'christian' without being reminded of Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.