What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to have a private Instagram where a vid got banned off of it for "hate speech" because I mocked an advertisement pic at a train station that had a black kid in the middle of two white kids by singing "monkey in the middle, the middle, the middle" (funny because it's technically self-deprecation).

I got banned from posting on Deviantart for making a shitposting account where I trolled the losers of the "cartoon community" on there just for my own entertainment. It wasn't a technical ban, but I realized that there was a delay in me posting a comment which to me probably equates to a ban.

I got banned from Reddit off of r/politics and r/The_Donald for doing an experiment where I said "Tramp is a good president" and "Tramp is a bad president" on the two respective threads. r/politics called me mentally ill and banned me when they saw me post the opposite in r/The_Donald for "trolling" and r/The_Donald just rolled out a whole meme of Tramp's accomplishments for me to sit in awe at. I soon made a new Reddit account and got banned off r/The_Donald again for low-tier shitposting (describing one of Tramp's allies as a fat man).

On the Farms, I've gotten banned 3 separate times for things; all temporary:

1. Banned from chat for getting triggered at zedkissed60's shitposting and longposting on chat.
2. Banned from the Stonetoss thread for saying "no u" to Null when he was purging people complaining about the placement of that thread and the shitty OP.
3. Recently banned from the NC thread for saying "lol who cares" and then trying to shittily justify my shitposting on a post relating to a dog's death, thus derailing the thread.

I have quite a lot of ban stories actually. Mostly for shitposts and giggles. All terrible, but I thought the Reddit shit and "Monkey In The Middle" stuff was legit funny.

The Last Stand

We're back! Did you miss us?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to have a private Instagram where a vid got banned off of it for "hate speech" because I mocked an advertisement pic at a train station that had a black kid in the middle of two white kids by singing "monkey in the middle, the middle, the middle" (funny because it's technically self-deprecation).

I got banned from posting on Deviantart for making a shitposting account where I trolled the losers of the "cartoon community" on there just for my own entertainment. It wasn't a technical ban, but I realized that there was a delay in me posting a comment which to me probably equates to a ban.

I got banned from Reddit off of r/politics and r/The_Donald for doing an experiment where I said "Tramp is a good president" and "Tramp is a bad president" on the two respective threads. r/politics called me mentally ill and banned me when they saw me post the opposite in r/The_Donald for "trolling" and r/The_Donald just rolled out a whole meme of Tramp's accomplishments for me to sit in awe at. I soon made a new Reddit account and got banned off r/The_Donald again for low-tier shitposting (describing one of Tramp's allies as a fat man).

On the Farms, I've gotten banned 3 separate times for things; all temporary:

1. Banned from chat for getting triggered at zedkissed60's shitposting and longposting on chat.
2. Banned from the Stonetoss thread for saying "no u" to Null when he was purging people complaining about the placement of that thread and the shitty OP.
3. Recently banned from the NC thread for saying "lol who cares" and then trying to shittily justify my shitposting on a post relating to a dog's death, thus derailing the thread.

I have quite a lot of ban stories actually. Mostly for shitposts and giggles. All terrible, but I thought the Reddit shit and "Monkey In The Middle" stuff was legit funny.
All those people that banned you are racist.

I've never received a ban from anything yet. Temporary or otherwise.

Actually, I remember I had a post removed from a gaming forum for insulting a user. Does that count? I was never banned tho.

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
I was banned from the is it normal site actually for asking haunting questions consistently. I can no longer log in, so i guess i was put down as a troll or something. My account just stopped existing.
That's an old memory, jeez.

ThrowawayMCL

Far worse than you.
kiwifarms.net
Banned from Angelroms(2002) for posting hentai [I was 11yo]
Banned from 4chan(2013) for Bad GET(You might know which one; I forgot.)
Banned from NationStates(2017) for NSFW banner
Banned from Mediacom(2016) for torrenting
Banned from Counter Strike 1.6(2006) for Haxs
Banned from Gelbooru for ripping site's images(469gbs)
Banned from Phantasy Star Blue Burst(2010) for having a dropped hacked item.

All good times and a learning experience....except mediacom (who can suck my ass).

Consenticles

Only ask
kiwifarms.net
Was doing this online sort of DnD group which consisted of posting your moves on an online forum. Got shitcanned and pissed at the people running it for screwing up mechanics + godmodding..... I had rolled a perfect 20 to kill off this one prick's beloved char and after the roll they reneged saying I couldn't kill the guy.

So I get pissed and fed up, making up my mind I am going to quit. But I can't just let it be that simple... i gotta do something about roughly the 1.5k posts I have made in this group - each important in detailing the events that take place and your interactions with the other players. I was involved on a handful of crucial events that were important to the plot moving forward in the game.

I end up removing the content of these posts and replace each of them with individual chunks of the Bee Movie script. Was pretty funny, but there was no post history being saved on this site so it completely fucked up the game going forward.

I was subsequently banned about a week after I did this. Changed all those posts and logged out for the last time right after I did it, so I guess it's kind of funny that they deliberated an entire week after I left to hit me with a ban.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino