True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- Banned from twitter multiple times for 'harassment' and 'hate speech'
- Multiple accounts
- Ban evasion
- Namecalling
- Violating the 'no bots' rule in 2 different irc channels
- Temporarily banned from an irc network for pissing off one of the admins

My very first ban was on the official runescape forum for saying 'no-one cares'. This was back around 2003, 2004ish, possibly earlier. I was also banned from the neopets forums for posting adult content. Though looking back I'm not sure if it was posting adult content itself, or just discussion of it.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
- Banned from twitter multiple times for 'harassment' and 'hate speech'
- Multiple accounts
- Ban evasion
- Namecalling
- Violating the 'no bots' rule in 2 different irc channels
- Temporarily banned from an irc network for pissing off one of the admins

My very first ban was on the official runescape forum for saying 'no-one cares'. This was back around 2003, 2004ish, possibly earlier. I was also banned from the neopets forums for posting adult content. Though looking back I'm not sure if it was posting adult content itself, or just discussion of it.
I got megabanned from the SA thread years ago because I was completely chimping out about Fags Are Useless not being the top of the dox targets list.

• Feels
Reactions: FuckedUp

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
I was once banned from Runescape due to being falsely accused of botting.
I made a Twitter account solely to get in touch with a moderator, as I had discovered there is no way to appeal a Runescape ban. I told him how I had been playing with the same character since I was a young child and how much that specific account meant to me sentimentally, as well as pointing out how much money I had spent in the game for stupid shit. Long story short I got my account back and haven't played Runescape since.

Large

kiwifarms.net
I was suspended from Reddit for "harrasment". I'm not sure who I harrassed tho, as the message linked as the cause of my suspension is in a banned subreddit.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I did that thing in WoW where you would put a fuckton of spaces in your chat to appear on the next line, and then manually write as if another character. I didn't know chats were resizable so this likely didn't 'work' for anyone but me. I got banned for impersonating a GM.
/1 Talk talk,
[1. General] <GM> Bigboy69: Etc.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Got banner from a store called music station that sold 90s comics for as little as a buck if they didn't have a sticker on them. They owner says I was trying to remove a sticker so I didn't have to pay full price but I swear I was just tapping it to think if I should by it or not.

So yeah I had my own personal Micheal sunder momment

Reactions: totse
Tags
None