What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

a6h51

kiwifarms.net
Got banned from Hi5 because of my email address. Also got banned from r/facebook for no reason.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Drew swastikas on my van and billboards in APB :RELOADED.

Got banned forever.
Did you at least draw them correctly?
Could you convince the mods that they were 'Friendship Windmills' ?

My Latest (un)bans

FB- deleted all groups, friends, and removed all personal info. Followed all instructions to eliminate my FB page. 2 months later FB still spamming the fuck out of me telling me what I've missed since deleting my account. Still linking me with friends I removed. More activity then ever before on an account I deleted.

Twitter- Logged in only to delete my Twitter account. After an attempted pw restore, account was locked. One week of emails with Twitter later, account restored only to delete it. Still not sure that it is gone. To this day, I think Twitter only locks accounts.

On social media; you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you at least draw them correctly?
Could you convince the mods that they were 'Friendship Windmills' ?

My Latest (un)bans

FB- deleted all groups, friends, and removed all personal info. Followed all instructions to eliminate my FB page. 2 months later FB still spamming the fuck out of me telling me what I've missed since deleting my account. Still linking me with friends I removed. More activity then ever before on an account I deleted.

Twitter- Logged in only to delete my Twitter account. After an attempted pw restore, account was locked. One week of emails with Twitter later, account restored only to delete it. Still not sure that it is gone. To this day, I think Twitter only locks accounts.

On social media; you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
So true. My secondary email, a gmail account, I can't even log into now that i have the actual password, since i set it up with a non-standard password on a different computer it was BTFOing me every attempt, and when I finally got it right, AND passed the 'info only you can know' test it still had my account flagged as banned. I fucking give up. It's still getting e-mails from old gaming friends and 3rd cousins twice removed and shit and spamming my phone which still GETS the emails, it just won't let me respond to em because MUST BE HAX. You'd think they'd delete such a 'compromised' account, but nope it fucking sits there unaccessable to the rightful owner, taking up space on Google's server.

Fuck them.

Last edited:

Wilted Farm

Professional faggot
kiwifarms.net
I got my Reddit account permabanned because I went into a live broadcast chatroom and asked someone to draw a cock and balls. On that same account I got banned for a week because I messaged u/kn0thing (co-founder) asking him if his tennis wife (Serena Williams) ever cucks him.

Reactions: Wannock

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought those guys hated Soros....
They do. But after that "Screw your optics I'm going in" guy shot up that synagogue, Breitbart started censoring Soros's name.

You know, it's weird. You can call lefties ANTIFAgs and Muslims muzzies. But the second some mod catches you saying George Sore-ass, you're out of there.

Last edited:

The Pink Panther

Looking At Your Stag Reel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They do. But after that "Screw your optics I'm going in" guy shot up that synagogue, Breitbart started censoring Soros's name.

You know, it's weird. You can call lefties ANTIFAgs and Muslims muzzies. But the second some mod catches you saying George Sore-ass, you're out of there.
Almost like they're part of the conspiracy....

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's worse than that. Breitbart's comments section is what would happen if Tumblr had a fetish for the nation of Israel. It's the biggest fucking hugbox. Just bring up the USS Liberty around them and you'll see what I mean.
How about Jonathan Pollard or the Lavon Affair?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Begemot

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
Recently, my Discord account got disabled because I joined a newly made Incel server to troll, observe, and screencap some shit for the Incel thread on KF, but Discord pretty much wiped out the server and everyone who was a member on that server as well including me.

So fuck. Welp. Never doing that shit again.
You were doing God's work brother. Thank you for your service.

Tags
None