What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

Smug Cat

Take the smugpill
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get banned from 4chan all the time for triggering the tranny jannies. The reasons they give are always hilarious, because 9/10 times I haven't broken any actual rules so they just slap some complete nonsense down as the ban reason and then I can't appeal because it's only three days.

troons mad (x24)

• Agree
Reactions: Calooby

Otis Boi

plushy Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
I was banned from multiple gaming forums for getting into arguments and being a contrarian. Then I would ban evade. At one point It got so bad that if some even mentioned liking a certain game they would be insta banned on the spot because they thought it was me.

Then I got banned for calling a guy kike 9000 no idea why I called him that but I was like 11 at the time so who knows.

J A N D E K

i am One of the Famous International GoodBOYS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got banned for one week from the Desert Bus thread, in the TSIC, for standing in solidarity with @Y2K Baby who was banned for refusing to vote in a “mandatory” poll. There was some serious drama, hijinks, and subterfuge when more vroomers joined the cause, got banned, and @Rat Speaker and @José Mourinho had us believing that an overlooked Xenforo glitch had possibly led to us being permabanned. I can laugh about it now, but the mental scars will remain. Shitposting is srs bizness.

Last edited:

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
Got banned from youthink.com ie the forum of iambored.com in the early or mid 2000s, don't remember why, probably shit posting on someone's journal. Idiots would join the site and not know that journals get added to a public forum list so they'd post cringey shit and get mad when they realized everyone could read and comment on it. Usually it made for some good trolling but I guess I angered the wrong person that time.

• Feels
Reactions: Calooby and totse

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I got one more story: a Discord ban story.

I was banned on a media-related server because my nickname was "dick the hardly" and it's a no NSFW chat...and having a nickname which implies anything phallic is somehow fucking NSFW. That was the day I learned that Discord is filled with faggot janny mods.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino