What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Picaroon

You Are A Pirate
kiwifarms.net
twitter banned one of my burner accounts once for telling someone they should get coronavirus, way back at the beginning before the wuhan fluhan left it’s namesake city. twitter’s moderation is so damn slow it took me until last week to get banned for something i said and was reported for months ago before anyone knew just how bad it would get.

• Informative
Reactions: The Pink Panther

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
Nintendo had an ad campaign in the GBA era where they'd take famous photographs and 'tape' the heads of characters over them.

brave_kp1ZQEB7Q8.jpg

Turns out that carefully transposing that Mario head, tape and all, onto a photo of Hitler giving a speech is a good way to instantly summon GameFAQs moderation.

E: Also got probated on SA for a week for quoting a mildly gross but worksafe picture that a forum darling had posted upthread so I could comment on it. I think it was the carpet sample fursuit guy but I can't remember.

Last edited:

Sug Benis

It's hip to fuck clones
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten a few bans from wikia because I kept editing Resident Evil wiki pages to say how much Chris wanted Leon to get his sister pregnant.

Started blatant, got more subtle about it as time went on. Added a line about Chris testing Arklay herbs for extending fertility here, a line about Matilda being an acceptable name for a daughter of the Redfield bloodline there.

That meme is one that never gets old to me.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When I was a very newfag I got banned from the Greer thread for telling them to stop being chimping autists. I learned 2 lessons:

1. Chimping autists gonna chimp​
  2. Lol calm down​
Thanks, jannies.
I think that was during the busiest and worst time of Greer. Nool created a subforum for it but the thread inhabitants were so fucked up that they pissed him off and he canceled it because the thread was too autistic to use a subforum and just posted everything in the main thread anyway.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
I was banned from a messageboard for making a bot that read any post containing 'prick' and replied with 'wanker', along with another user who had a (slower) bot that read any post containing 'prick' and replied with 'prick'
because my bot had the signature "you say 'prick', I say 'wanker'", the two bots got into reply chains of 'prick, wanker, prick, wanker' which only stopped because mine was designed not to read posts more than halfway across the page
making that bot was a drunken idea that turned into a crash course in Javascript, still legitimately proud of it
(the idea was to mimick two users who posted reply chains consisting of 'prick' and 'wanker')

• Winner
Reactions: SIGSEGV

Blackjack420n

Outlaw
kiwifarms.net
I got temp-banned in GTAForums 3 times

First time, back in 2017 someone called Ertan Soner was mad at me for having different opinion, he then PM'ed me and insulted me some more, I just tell him to "get a life retard", next thing I know is that another mod temp-banned me for being toxic, while the nigger get away scott free

Second time, back in april, I called a new member an idiot for posting a sperging topic in the wrong sub-forum, they temp=banned me for being antagonistic

Third time, recently I called a shill blind for his ignorance, they temp=banned me again for being antagonistic

• Horrifying
Reactions: Guts Gets Some

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I got temp-banned in GTAForums 3 times

First time, back in 2017 someone called Ertan Soner was mad at me for having different opinion, he then PM'ed me and insulted me some more, I just tell him to "get a life retard", next thing I know is that another mod temp-banned me for being toxic, while the nigger get away scott free

Second time, back in april, I called a new member an idiot for posting a sperging topic in the wrong sub-forum, they temp=banned me for being antagonistic

Third time, recently I called a shill blind for his ignorance, they temp=banned me again for being antagonistic
I wonder if they actually seen Trevor Phillips? You'd expect GTA fanboys to have thicker skin.

Tags
None