What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Years back on this site, I got banned for derailing the first brony thread with another user. After the ban was lifted, I learned to be slightly less autistic but ask any old guard, I'm pretty sure I'm still an autistic sperg and all.

Even further back elsewhere during the second term of Bush Jr., I managed to make my first forum post on Newgrounds and got banned for a while since that first post was a thread on Bush. Whole thing was badly worded that I wouldn't be surprised if the reason a mod locked and banned me was due to the shit spelling that would of made people. Also got review banned for a two weeks by the brother of the sites owner simply saying to some flash artist "you suck" on a flash movie that had a low score and by now is likely deleted from the site.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Banned from a Discord server a few minutes ago because I said people were overreacting about COVID and mentioned sweden and the media endorsement of the race riots. Didn't even get anywhere close to the grade-A MATI sperging I've been doing in the megathread here.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Banned from some shitty arcade when I was 11 for noticing a keyboard next to a several-hundred-game multi-cabinet, proceeding to give myself free credits for like 20 minutes by hitting the right key over and over again, and having the good foresight to tell the manager exactly what I was doing when the screen messed up and started showing the cursor.

SweetieSquad

send cursed images
kiwifarms.net
Discord banned me for posting cbt gore.
Tried to pull a "woc" guilt trip appeal but it didn't work lol

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anyone remember BITNET relay chat? This was '80s shit, it technically wasn't even Internet. It was proto-irc. I had a bunch of friends and we'd all grab every terminal in a computer lab we had and just spam it with absolute utter shit, obscenities, insults, racism, that kind of stuff, until they had to ban us. Then we'd go and retake the channel anyway and ban the people who banned us.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I tend to get banned for fucking with people a bit too much, just one lil' spark and bam! It can be fun and all, but I start feeling bad, some take it a bit too personal on occasions. I'll even try to mend it and leave it on good terms as harmless fun but they usually stay bitter about it. It's an asshole thing to do but shit, it's an impulse.

That or you're just a fag.

Tags
None