What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

Observerer

Talking to me is like clapping with one hand
kiwifarms.net
Was permabanned from the anonymous messaging app Jodel (YikYak but fucking gay) for posting "RIP Jackie Chan" which resulted in a lot of grieving and then anger when they realized that the dude is fine. Also because I made a hangman thread but the word was "nigger". And because I frequently started Janny hate threads even though 50% of the app's userbase were jannies. I was basically begging for a ban.

Mountain Dew

I own slaves
kiwifarms.net
IP and phone-number banned from Twitter months ago for making various alts for fucking with people. Can’t make a new account without verifying phone number (using Google Voice) and they get suspended immediately.

I also got IP banned from creating accounts on Discord a couple years ago because I contributed 60+ accounts to a spam bot that wrecked a few bigger servers.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was permabanned from the anonymous messaging app Jodel (YikYak but fucking gay) for posting "RIP Jackie Chan" which resulted in a lot of grieving and then anger when they realized that the dude is fine. Also because I made a hangman thread but the word was "nigger". And because I frequently started Janny hate threads even though 50% of the app's userbase were jannies. I was basically begging for a ban.
Absolutely based.

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a few stories if you're interested in hearing them. My old account was notorious and I'm on like 12 global banlists, skial included.
Did you do the Meet the Medic taunt while standing in water?

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh you're damn right I did. I fucking crashed like 12 big name servers with that bug, even made myself a macro.

Intox servers never stood a chance against such sheer autism.
Wait, how does it crash servers? I thought it was just really fucking loud.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't really act out in the days of Web 1.0 forums, and in Current Year I've never posted on social media, so not yet.

(Although I was warned on 4chan for just mentioning the "forbidden word" of "GamerGate" during that whole freak show.)

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

K. V. Bones

Boulder Puncher
kiwifarms.net
I wanna know too, this sounds fucking great.
Wait, how does it crash servers? I thought it was just really fucking loud.
You guys have two options, I can write a long drawn out text on why it crashes servers, what I did, who I did it too, their response, miscellaneous detail.

Or I can tell you in video format explaining everything in a simple package about the bug.

Either way I know the source engine like second language, so I can tell you one hell of a story about that bug and other bugs.

The Monkey

kiwifarms.net
I got banned from Dankula's discord for posting a video of a monkey flinging a turd at a grandma. At that point I was only in the server for 5 minutes when 2 jannies began messaging me. One called me a "fucking piece of shit" and the other just decided to permaban me.

I still don't know why they got so mad at that video.

K. V. Bones

Boulder Puncher
kiwifarms.net
I got banned from Dankula's discord for posting a video of a monkey flinging a turd at a grandma. At that point I was only in the server for 5 minutes when 2 jannies began messaging me. One called me a "fucking piece of shit" and the other just decided to permaban me.

I still don't know why they got so mad at that video.
It's because it was an unfortunate thing happening to an old woman. Plus many people hate poop.

It's a dumb and bitch tier move but that is the reason. (I used to have to ban people on certain discords I randomly applied for admin in, you'd be surprised the reasons I'm given.)

Tags
None