What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
I once got myself banned from 4chan because I reported my own post (I thought it was stupid and couldn't delete it).

Also (hope this isn't powerleveling), if you go to /v/ and do a text search for the phrase "muh grayt riting", literally all of those posts are me. I got really annoyed by people who won't shut the hell up about how this game or that has "great writing". I wanted to express that that's a subjective opinion, but my autism got in the way.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Banned from twatter for posting 中国是屁眼 every time I saw a chinese shill or attack bot

There was a great little trick you could pull on Chinese goldfarmers in World of Warcraft back during the mid-2000s when the game was at it's peak. They would put so much rare shit up for sale and amounts of gold that when you 'bought' gold you send a particular grey-tier (common, buyable anywhere) item to the farmers address and you get your gold sent back that your 'item' confirmed.

Well a few nice people figured this out and told the trick on a few forums: find an obvious botter/farmer camping spawns and farming, then send random shit to their mailbox.

Sure enough, first time I tried it I got 50g, at the time this was a fortune especially for a new character. I did this for weeks on every botting farmer I found. Sometimes it didn't work, most often it did and I would rake in the jack. Eventually I would get angry emails demanding (in various levels of broken engrish) I send the gold back, or I (lol) would be banned. I'd just say 'rang rang' in return. Not sure exactly what that means anymore (if I ever really did) but it was something Chinese didn't like having said to them.

So what does 中国是屁眼 mean? I'll keep it handy in case I ever need to insult a chink again.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You guys have two options, I can write a long drawn out text on why it crashes servers, what I did, who I did it too, their response, miscellaneous detail.

Or I can tell you in video format explaining everything in a simple package about the bug.

Either way I know the source engine like second language, so I can tell you one hell of a story about that bug and other bugs.

In the old TeamFortress when it was a Quake thing, I'd spawn camp. I wasn't cheating, just spawn camping using Sniper. Not only was this not cheating, literally any strategy other than "stand there like a fucking retard getting killed" would beat it, from Scout/Spy's disorientation grenades to just spamming nail grenades or grenades or setting you on fire. So only really bad players could be repeatedly defeated by this but they'd still get increasingly angry and sometimes cry to the admin to ban you.

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
In the old TeamFortress when it was a Quake thing, I'd spawn camp. I wasn't cheating, just spawn camping using Sniper. Not only was this not cheating, literally any strategy other than "stand there like a fucking retard getting killed" would beat it, from Scout/Spy's disorientation grenades to just spamming nail grenades or grenades or setting you on fire. So only really bad players could be repeatedly defeated by this but they'd still get increasingly angry and sometimes cry to the admin to ban you.
There is literally nothing wrong with camping. Ever.

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first time I tried Conquest in Smite I got reported for "feeding" (I was just shit at it) and got restricted from playing it for a bit.

I decided to just do Arena from then on and lesser modes until I moved on to better games

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
covid threadbanned.png

Finally got threadbanned from the COVID megathread for IQ sperging. Probably should stop drinking and posting.

Last edited:

OnlyFacingRear

Where the fuck is my GUN!?
kiwifarms.net
I've gotten banned from World of Warcraft 4 times before I gave up botting WoW. I have been playing that game since launch (now I'll play the expansion until I get bored then quit till next time) and never once have I leveled from 1 - max level by hand. That shit is gay and for the birds.

Played a shit load of Ultima Online when I was a kid. Got put into their jail for griefing, inappropriate character names, paging the GMs over stupid shit. Just being a general idiot. Years later I started playing that game again on free shards (IPY Server). When the admin chimped out and just closed the shard one day I was able to open a server of my own and got a good chunk of the player base for a few months. I got to be the dude putting people in jail for stupid drama. Good times with internet games.

Now no matter how hard I try I can not get banned from Diablo III. I bot that game 24/7 and I don't even get a warning.

mellifluous

Work none, play harder. Sponsor me on Patreon.
kiwifarms.net
I was autobanned from r/OffMyChest for posting in r/TumblrInAction once.

You have been automatically banned for participating in TumblrInAction, which has systematically harmed this community.

TiA's creator admits TiA is a hate group. A TiA mod resigned because of that. TiA is known to the Internet as one of Reddit's main harassment sources. A TiA member was arrested for "terrorist threats" after boasting about it, which the community supported and asked how to join in on.

Regardless of context, contributions you provide to the hatereddit is a material form of support. The only thing we are willing to discuss, now that you are aware, is if you will no longer support abuse and harassment by no longer participating in hatereddits. We will ignore any other response.

r/TrueOffMyChest was better anyway. :mad:

Tags
None