What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
Was banned from Alternatehistory.com because I said something positive about Rhodesia. Very, very easy to be banned there. Very left-leaning board, guy who runs it is an asshole, as are the mods. Only good thing about the board is some of the stories.
Got banned from there too a while back. Said that another user shouldn't have been banned, that plus an earlier "offense" of posting a "racist gif" (literally a reaction gif with a black dude in it) was enough. The dude who runs the place really is a trigger happy dick. Shame because some of the TLs really are great.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yet another threadban.png

Understand why, but I last posted there like two weeks ago. What's kinda strange is last night a mod and another user went through and rated my posts in that thread after no activity for over a week.

Also I went from a clean slate for over two-and-a-half years to four threadbans in two fucking weeks. That's gotta be a record on here. :stress:

Crankenstein

The good doctor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been banned for saying "nigger" a lot. Also, explaining why muslims are bad for Europe and America. I was also banned once for saying "one more time".

Starkiller88UnitedOwl9

#TheResistance
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I got banned from Reddit due to spamming. I've got banned from Wikipedia, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Rationalwiki, Know Your Meme, GamerGate wiki, Conservapedia, and the Mortal Engines wiki. Because of the Red-brown coalition of alt-rightists and leftists.

Catgirls are Love

Make Catgirls Purr Again
kiwifarms.net
I got banned from the Official Yandere Simulator Discord because I used the same avatar and almost the same username on Discord that I use here. It took whomever banned me over half a year to notice despite how often I helped people there deal with technical problems that could actually be addressed.

Begemot

I'll be back, whimpering in the shadows...
kiwifarms.net
I got banned from Reddit due to spamming. I've got banned from Wikipedia, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Rationalwiki, Know Your Meme, GamerGate wiki, Conservapedia, and the Mortal Engines wiki. Because of the Red-brown coalition of alt-rightists and leftists.

Or maybe there's a pattern with your behaviour instead of an over-arching conspiracy?

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shut the fuck up about this already. The more you whine the less likely you'll ever be able to post in the thread.
I only mentioned it like twice (including this time) in the past two weeks. At least I indirectly got T&H fan out of it...

• Autistic
Reactions: Maskull

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably one of the more left-leaning people on the farms, but I've probably been banned from like half of all FB groups that are even remotely left leaning for wrongthink. One of the more notable ones I can remember is getting banned from a nostalgia group for asking for receipts of me being transphobic.

Leftbookers are completely batshit. Considering they just got me fired I'm done with FB entirely.

Tags
None