What have you been banned for? - Kickin' the Autistic: Internet Edition

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably one of the more left-leaning people on the farms, but I've probably been banned from like half of all FB groups that are even remotely left leaning for wrongthink. One of the more notable ones I can remember is getting banned from a nostalgia group for asking for receipts of me being transphobic.

Leftbookers are completely batshit. Considering they just got me fired I'm done with FB entirely.
>using Facebook in the first place
You get what you deserve.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
I once got banned from several discord servers in the time after Charlottesville because of my profile pic at the time.
1599851367237.jpeg

Realizing leftists will throw you under the bus for a klondike bar was part of why I’m normal now.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Used to get tempbans from /a/ all the time for constantly insisting The Boondocks was an anime.
Trying to shit up /a/ with The Critic because old habits die hard but for some reason none of them are actually posting despite no error message. Did they come up with some Skynet-tier advanced algorithm or something?

Billy Rocker

You idiot, you absolute moron, you bumbling fool
kiwifarms.net
I got permabanned from a pretty good CS 1.6 server, from the clan "XA" because i joined with the username "jews", as well as another permaban for switching IPs. I didn't even start spouting anything racist in the chat. Guess some fagmin just assumed i was an antisemite or something.

It's a shame because it's one of the few servers that plays obscure maps like de_prodigy with active playercounts and isn't located in russia or something

• Feels
Reactions: FuckedUp

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I was banned from a makeup sub on reddit for saying I would defend myself if looters/BLM came to my home.
Got a one month ban for posting a one word reply in A&H. Took my punishment like a big girl and learned from it.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Got banned for "racism" somewhere with two assmad racist blacks for admins because someone called Boris Johnson a racist and listed several allegedly racist statements by BoJo, only one of which actually was... which I said was a racist thing to say. One of them was some insult aimed at Erdogan, my reply was but Erdogan really is a piece of shit goatfucker. Apparently dasss wayyyy-cizzzzz. Meanwhile those two ran around calling other black users coons if they didnt toe the plantation line about evil whitey and probably still do lol

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Orange Rhymer

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently I got @{o}P II'd, presumably definitely because of what I said while shitfaced a couple nights ago. I mean it was 9001% justified, but I don't get why I wasn't banned for at least a day after that and never got a notification.

• Winner
Reactions: karz

Lurkin n Likin

There he is. Get him the hell out of here!
kiwifarms.net
Got banned off the most autistic forum in the world for telling someone their RP was shit. Gave attitude to a moderator in the aftermath and got IP banned. I proceeded to make a new account using a proxy, and then drove that moderator crazy. I'm sure he knew it was me (I have a very recognisable brand of autistic behaviour), but whenever he left the group-chat I was like: "Is he always like this? Why doesn't he like me?". No one ever confronted me on it, but it was funny as hell watching the gay man squirm.

Tags
None